Do You Believe In True Love? (A Ziall Mini Fic)

hello!! i am here again to present another story out.. :D it's was the easiest thing to do now.. :D It was bothering me i guess, THe FIxing YOu is closer now to the heavy drama and when that happens it means that it is near it's end.. and the Line Between Life and Death series is update by Sweetcakes not me. So not my problem. :)) Survival is not having enough votes for me to continue it now so i am going to really post it on October. On my mom's brithday. :))

Plot:

Do shakespeare believe in true love?

Well, it was the question ringing in my head. I finished reading Romeo and Juliet, Taming the Shrew and Macbeth. Yeah, sure he married. But do he really believe in it? Well, i'm stupid he will not write stories about True Love if he don't. Maybe he experienced it. I want too.

Photography is my life, taking pictures of people and places around london is my passion but then the feeling that shakespeare said. The fluttery feeling you feel when you see a certain someone which he explains. Love at first sight. I felt it.

Those blonde dyed hair sticking out everywhere. Those blue eyes staring intently at his nintendo DS. The way that red polo fit his body and the way the he pouted while playing. The way his figure was perfect for pictures. He was simply beautiful.

But what do i expect? Ofcourse i fell in love and it was True Love.Just like what Shakespeare said,but what makes me want to slap Shakespeare straight in the face is the way he missed explaining that sometimes the one you feel True Love to he can possibly doesn't believe in it.

Well, i'm Zayn Malik and this my story how i taught Niall Horan the one i love the most believe in True Love.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! is this great?? Ahahahahahahahaha!! :D This is my dream fic and i am writing it!! :))

So i hope you guys like it!! :D

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx