Damn Fairies

~Alec~

"Well shit! You were right, fucking Tinkerbell!" I said with an eat shit grin on my face. The blond hair, purple eyed fairy sat on a rafter in the abandoned warehouse. The fairy raised his blond eyebrows and chuckled.

"How much fun you four have been!" He laughed.

"I should've known." Arrin mumbled.

"Should've known what?" Declan asked without taking his eyes off the fairy.

"That I have been playing with you the whole time." Fairy boy said with his own shit eating grin.

"Set up, the whole time. Fuck! I'm an idiot." Arrin fussed at himself.

"Oh, poor little elf boy, don't be too hard on yourself. I WAS trained how to evade your kind." He faked a pout but then busted out laughing.

"Come down here so I can rip your wings out, Tinkerbell." I growled.

"You know, Tinkerbell wasn't a fairy, a common misconception by the humans but she was one of the hottest little pixies I ever saw. It's an insult really, how they just assume she's a fairy." He snorted and shook his head. "Useless beings. But so very fun to play with, they fall for everything. But to be honest, you four, the best fun i've had in years." He chuckled. He pulled his leg up on the rafter and watched us.

We needed to get him somehow, at least we knew where he was. The question was, how the hell do you catch a stupid fairy?

"Who sent you?" Arrin asked taking a step closer. Fairy boy rolled his purple eyes and sighed, giving Arrin a look that said 'I thought you were smarter'.

"Like you don't know." Arrin's eyes widened and he cursed under his breath.

"The King." Was all he said out loud. Fairy boy waggled his brows.

"Ding ding! Tell him what he's won!"

"Are they always this...annoying?" Collin asked looking at Arrin. He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, they are. Their tricksters, like to play games, can't take anything seriously."

"Oh now that hurts. I can take stuff seriously. Apparently more serious than you lover boy. Where you failed, I succeeded. I say that's pretty serious, wouldn't you?"

"You could've killed her!" Arrin yelled, his hands twitched by his side and anger pulsed off him in waves. I had a feeling we were getting ready to attack this fairy and I was more than ready.

"Trust me, if she died then it would've been a much better death than what the king has planned for her. By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't go back, he has a nice little punishment for you as well."

"Can't we just grab him?" I asked, noticing Declan and Collin were circling around.

"You can try." The fairy said. He laughed, snapped his fingers and disappeared.

"What the... Where did he go?" I asked looking around everywhere. Arrin pulled his bow and grabbed an arrow, notched and ready to go.

"He's still here, he's messing with us. Be ready and be fast." Arrin said without looking at me.

"We're vampires, fast is what we do." I glared at him.

"But you're not ready." The fairy said behind me, I spun but by the time I turned he was gone.

"Fuck, Tinkerbell is really starting to piss me off." I growled.

"How about we play a game?" The fairies voice carried through the empty warehouse. "Hide and seek. I'll hide first. Go!" He shouted.