Chapter 11

Regina finally arrived home, well she would rather be at Emma's but well. She truly didn't know what to do, she wanted an actual Relationship, Love and Cuddles, maybe even Kids someday, but she was pretty sure this wasn't what Emma was after, on the Other Hand she loved the Blonde already and would never want to leave her...she just needed someone's Arms around her.

She Was about to walk into the Bathroom to undress and shower when she looked out of the Window and saw Sydney standing there and grinning at her. Regina quickly closed the curtains and shrunk down against the window crying, it was one thing to know who she was, but another thing to know where she lived. Honestly she was scared of him, He was a creep in her eyes that tried to get her to sleep with him very often and someone that wouldn't be fine with no. Just like that some thick, Hot Tears ran down her Cheeks. Without thinking she grabbed her Phone and called Emma...she was pretty sure the Blonde would be annoyed with her at the start, then she would probably spank her, which caused Regina to cry even more. On one hand she enjoyed the punishments from the Blonde but on the other hand she just wanted her to cuddle her and soothe her.

"There is absolutely no one Regina.", Emma Said as she kneeled down to the crying Brunette. The Blonde didn't make it better at all, all she did was to tell Regina that her Stalker had left, for that she wouldn't need Emma's help to find out. "He was there.", Regina cried and shrunk more to the floor than she already was. "Regina there is no one out there, what do you expect me to do?", Emma asked causing the Brunette to cry more.

"W-Where Are you going?!", Regina asked panicking as Emma moved out of the Room. "Getting water.", The Blonde Replied But Regina immediately cried again. "Don't Leave....please..", She Said ever so soft with her big brown eyes staring at Emma. "Alright...who was that guy anyway?", Emma asked and kneeled back down to Regina. By that time she was pretty sure she should cuddle with her but she didn't really want to start anything there, she definitely would prefer a BDSM Relationship instead of the 'normal' Type, Yet she knew it was what Regina wanted, maybe even needed, and she didn't want to loose Regina. "A-A guy from the Club...he tried to pay for Sex with me really often but me and my Boss always came up with an Excuse so I wouldn't do it...", Regina Explained And more Tears escaped her Brown Cocoa Eyes. That definitely got Emma's interest, Regina was truly afraid of him, and nobody else than Emma would have Sex with Regina.

Since Regina wouldn't stop crying Emma slowly pulled her close and picked her up as she held her close to her while the Brunette would wrap her Arms and Legs around her like a little koala. "Since When?", Emma asked and softly kissed the Top Of Reginas Head. The cuddling seemed to work since Regina didn't cry that much anymore and slowly even started to drift off to sleep in Emma's Arms. "A few Months..but I didn't know that he knows where I live.", Regina answered as one last Tear escaped her Eye before she buried her Face at Emma's Neck.