Chapter 14

"Hey Baby Girl.", Emma greeted chuckling as she entered the House and already saw Regina snuggled on the Sofa with some Cookies. "Hey...", The Brunette Replied with a sigh as she got up and went to Emma before their Lips touched. "Rough Day?", The Blonde asked as she pulled the Smaller Woman closer and took hold of her Ass just before Squeezing it. "Kinda...", Regina Replied, not looking up. "What is it?", Emma asked as she lifted Reginas Chin with two of her Fingers so her Green Eyes would meet Reginas Brown Ones. "I-I'm Sorry...I cant do this anymore Emma...", Regina Replied crying as she pulled away from the Blonde.

"Why? Talk to me Regina.", Emma said and stepped closer again. "I-I can't do this....that Submissive thing...I-I don't want it.", Tears Brunette admitted as the Tears ran down her Cheeks uncontrollably. "So what do you want?", Emma asked as Regina was right in front of her again. "More..." The Brunette Replied in barely a whisper, but given how close Emma was she heard it anyway. "You want Flowers, Cuddles And Love.", Emma Replied And The Brunette nodded crying. "I-I love you...but I can't have that kind of Relationship...with no one.", Regina admitted and shrunk down to the Floor crying.

"Shhht...it's okay.", Emma Replied And kneeled down to the Brunette before she took her in her Arms. "I'll try okay? I-I just can't loose you.", Emma suggested; it was the first time the Brunette heard her stutter. "Y-You will?", Regina asked as her glassy Eyes looked up at Emma. "I'll try as best as possible, okay Baby?", Emma suggested and Regina nodded with a half smile, given the tears still running down her Cheeks. Happy ones now thought. "Thank you.", She Replied as she snuggled closer to the Blonde, finally she got the Cuddling from the Person she loved. "I Love you too. I'll try to be a good Girlfriend, okay? I can't promise anything but I'll give it a try for you.", Emma whispered before she kissed the Top Of Reginas Head before she rested her chin on it. "Y-You'll Be my Girlfriend?", The Smaller Woman asked as she looked up at the Blonde. "Yes, I mean we've been much more than A Dominant and a submissive since some time already but I'll try to show it more.", Emma Replied And kissed Reginas Head again, the Brunette herself smiled at the love she was given to.

After a few minutes Emma felt Reginas body getting heavy against her and her breathing became regular-too regular for her to be awake. The Blonde lifted her up in bridal style before she kissed the Side Of Her Head And carried the sleeping Brunette over to the large Bed just before she laid her down and started undressing her so Regina would be more comfortable. When both of the Woman were in nothing more than underwear Emma got in Bed as well before slowly pulling the Brunette closer to her, which caused the Brunette to hum softly, clearly enjoying the new Feeling of their new Relationship. The Blonde slowly trailed her fingertips over Reginas Cheek, then over her shoulder and then over her Arm, then over her Hip where they stayed. She never really got the Chance to look at Regina more closely, so it was the first time Emma realized the small Heart Tattoo, which was next to her breast. It looked cute, Emma Thought. Of course Emma hasn't missed how soft Reginas skin was, yet she didn't really get to appreciate it as much as she should've, Emma Thought as she let her Fingers Roam over every single Part of the Brunette that was still sleeping peacefully. The Blonde kissed Reginas Nose once again before she laid down as well and let sleep take over her.