Chapter 16

It was late already, about ten pm. Emma had to work longer once again which left Regina bored as Hell; in order to get over the day she went to the Strip club once again to visit Ruby. It felt better indeed to go there and know she didn't have to strip down her clothes for anyone anymore, Emma was more than capable of taking care of Regina, so there was no use to work in that Club anymore.

The Brunette was walking down the Streets to her House as she suddenly felt herself being pulled backwards and into the closest alley. A Hand was Covering her Mouth so her screams just seemed to be muffled by it. "Shht be quiet..", She Heard a Voice whisper into her Ear. A voice she would always recognize. She started kicking around before she was suddenly pushed against the cold wall and turned around to the Man. "No! Stop it!", She screamed before his Lips covered hers already while his Hands fumbled with his Belt. "No! Stop! Help!", She screamed and cried out as he finally released her now swollen lips. The brown skinned, slightly a little bit older Man put his Hand on her Thigh as he moved to suck on her Neck hustler before the Brunette kicked him in his balls with her Knee causing him to groan in pain.

"Oh no You won't!", He groaned in a loud voice into her Ear as he held her back just as she tried to escape his Grip. "No! Leave me alone Sydney! Help!", She screamed once again as Tears ran down her Cheeks and she tried hitting him again but given her back was pressed against his Front, she had no chance to kick him. "Shh.", He commanded as he turned her around and roughly pushed his tongue into her Mouth, Regina however took the Chance and bit down hard on it causing him to pull away and finally release her again before she ran off as fast as she could, after some meters he was nowhere to be seen anymore so she could eventually slow down.

"Emma!", Regina cried out as the Blonde finally opened the front door and Pulled Regina Into her Embrace. "Shht...what happened baby?", Emma asked as she kissed the Top Of Reginas Head And kicked the door close. "I-I.", was all The Brunette managed to reply since she was cut off by her Own sobs every time she tried to speak and explain. "Shhh it's okay, take your Time baby I'm not going anywhere.", Emma Replied And felt Reginas Grip around her tightening. Instinctively The Blonde picked the Brunette up and walked them over to the Sofa before sitting back down and holding the Brunette as close as possible. The Blonde herself wasn't sure why she did it or how she could know it was exactly what her crying Girlfriend needed at that Moment.

"I-I-Sydney-He.", The Brunette tried again sniffling, hiccuping and crying as she continued to hold close onto the Blonde as she was wrapped around her. Emma always said she was a great cuddler, not that the Brunette didn't know it herself as well anyway. "Shhht, take your Time Baby.", Emma Replied, Of course she already had a suspicion about what was coming, it made her blood boil, yet she needed to hear it to be sure. If it was what she had expected, she surely would have a Solution already given that she suspected anything in that direction could happen ever since the first Time Regina complained about the Man.

"I-I was on the way h-home a-and t-then he grabbed me a-and h-he kissed me a-and...h-he opened his Belt a-and I kicked him away b-but he ran after me.", Regina Replied crying and hiccuping while Emma held her close in order to calm her Down a little. "Shhh I'm proof of you for kicking him Baby, I will handle it okay, he won't ever get to see you again, I Promise you that.", Emma whispered and Placed a kiss on the top of The Brunettes Head before Regina nodded, she trusted Emma and knew she would take care of it.

The Blonde had a hard time keeping the Anger out of her Voice, yet she managed to do it quite good since Regina would never calm down if Emma would show her anger and hate towards the Man. After several Minutes of Cuddling and Kissing her Cheek, Regina eventually fell asleep on top of the Blonde, protectively Wrapped in Emma's strong arms. The Blonde was glad that she managed to calm the Brunette down, yet it wasn't over yet. It was time to act, she knew Punching the Man wouldn't get them any further and would neither help the Brunette, so she took her Phone from her pocked, she was careful and slow so she wouldn't wake Regina, after all she finally got her to sleep and eventually get some rest. "Hey Graham? Listen I know it's late but can you do me a Favor?", Emma asked, since she's been working late she knew her Partner, and Friend, was still at the Station fighting with some papers. "Yeah sure, What do you need?", He asked as he listened patiently. "There's still a file opened at my Computer, Sydney Glass, I've got some stuff there already and now to my Question, can you look over it again and arrest him? There are several Things about Alcohol abuse already, I'm sure if you look further and longer there will be more.", Emma pleaded as she softly stroke over her Girlfriend's Cheek. "Sure, need some distraction from those Papers anyway, any specific Reason you want it right now?", He asked and Emma could hear him taking his Jacket and turning on her Computer in the Background. "He's hurt someone I deeply care about and love."