Chapter 17

Emma groaned as her eyes slowly opened Revealing Reginas figure under the covers; what caused the Blonde to groan even more was that her morning wood was definitely taken care of by Reginas skilled Tongue. "Shit...horny are we?", Emma asked smirking as she pushed the covers a little down and tangled her hand in Reginas Hair. "Shit Baby if you keep going like this I'm going to cum in your Mouth.", Emma warned groaning as Regina squeezed her Balls and started sucking harder, causing Emma's groans to get louder. "Fuck.", Emma groaned and pushed Reginas Head a little deeper, causing the Brunette to take even more of the Blonde into her Mouth. "Shit Baby Im going to cum in your Mouth!", Emma moaned loudly while the Brunette Just Hummed in reply, causing sweet vibrations which sent Emma straight over the Edge.

"Shit You're so damn hot.", Emma basically moaned as Regina swallowed the Cum in her Mouth and licked her Lips giggling. "Fuck that's what I call a nice way to wake up.", Emma Replied groaning as she sat up and pulled the Brunette closer just before wiping her Juices off Reginas Cheek And Chin causing the Brunette to Giggle again before she slowly started grinding against The Blonde's Leg. That was when Emma realized her completely nude Girlfriend, which caused her to get hard once again. "Still horny?", Emma asked smirking as she pressed her Thumb against the Brunettes clit and Regina almost immediately started grinding against it for her own pleasure.

"Such a naughty little Girl.", Emma Replied smirking as she pulled her hand away again causing the Brunette to wince. Regina slowly crawled on top of the Blonde before grinding against her again, that time against Emma's full Erection which caused the Blonde to groan. "Mmm I gotta admit I love when you're horny you little thing.", Emma Said smirking and without any more talking she lifted the Brunette before lowering her just over her Chock, entering her by it. Both of them moaned loudly, Regina by the Pleasure she's been trying to get and Emma by Regina being literally soaked already. "Shit.", Emma groaned as She turned switched their positions, took hold of Reginas Waist and started pounding into her roughly while the Brunette Wrapped her Legs tightly around the Blonde. "Shit! Ah! Fuck! Emmaaa!", Regina screamed as her Nails dogged into Emma's Shoulders.

"Yes scream for me baby.", Emma whispered seductively Into Reginas Ear without ever stopping her rough Thrusts. She knew when it came to Sex Regina loved it rough and was quite the Submissive, even if it clearly showed that she didn't want that as a Relationship type. "Ahh! Yes! Ahhh! Daddy!", Regina screamed as her walls tightened around Emma and her vision became blurry-she didn't try to hold it back anymore like at the start since it would as ever, be too soon to cum already, but both-Emma and Regina already knew the Brunette couldn't hold it with Emma ramming into her like that. "Cum for Daddy, Baby Girl.", Emma groaned and as if that was all that held the Brunette Back, She felt her juices covering her once again just before the Blonde let go as well.

"I...Love you.", Regina panted as she tried to catch her breath again. "I love you too Baby, Our little Problem from yesterday is taken care of.", Emma Replied And kissed Reginas Nose once again. "Thank you.", The Brunette Replied And leaned up to her Girlfriend as their Lips Met for a lustful kiss once again. "I think we both need a shower now.", Emma Said chuckling as she lifted the Brunette in her Arms and carried her to the Bathroom once again.

Okay so, this was the last Part of the story, I hope you liked it even though it was kind of messy I guess😂
If you have Requests for new stories or A feedback then you can as always gladly leave them here or at 'conventions' on my profile :)

Ps I will most likely publish my New SQ story now-idk if you want to check it out, but to let you know xx
It's called little old me and if you want to read it then please check the mature content warnings at the Summary❤️❤️