dustin henderson and lucas sinclair

imagine:

you punching billy for being disrespectful

"whatever, women are not important, they're just there for the men

"whatever, women are not important, they're just there for the men." billy scoffed crossing his arms. your eyes got dark out of anger as he spoke, your hands clenched harshly together. billy chuckled and shook his head. "so you agree?" he asked and you exploded. you punched him with all your might, making his head turn to the left, then you pushed him, making him fall to the ground. everyone around you gasped and oooed. you stood next to his face, pointing your finger close to it, making his head flinch away.

"if you talk bad about any woman again, or anyone at all, I'm going to break your fúcking nose, got it dipshit?" you asked and he nodded sightly. "what the hell are you looking at?!" you shouted at the students that eyed you intensely. they al turned away, starting to gossip about what you just had done. you stormed outside, sitting down on a bench outside of the entrance.

"hey y/n, that was totally amazing!" you looked up to see lucas sinclair and dustin henderson looking at you with wonder in their bright eyes. you smiled and silently thanked them. they sat down next to you and told you how cool you looked punching billy, making you smile sightly. you were happy with your two new friends.

°

i would've throwns some fists if i herd anybody say that