billy hargrove

imagine:

you watching billy drink a lot of alcohol

you leaned against the house wall, watching your boyfriend chug the alcohol, everyone cheering on him

you leaned against the house wall, watching your boyfriend chug the alcohol, everyone cheering on him. he grabbed the cigarette from tommy and let the deadly smoke fill his lungs before he let it out by shouting. he spotted you watching him and started to walk towards you with a smirk on his face.

"hey baby" he said, putting a hand over your head, leaning over you. you felt the stank of strong alcohol and smoke mixed together, your nose wrinkled in disgust and you pushed him away from you. he looked at you with confusion clear in his eyes but you just turned and walked away from him. he walked after you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you back to him. "what's wrong?"

"it's nothing" you answer, nod wanting to talk to him about his drinking habit while he was drunk. you tried to walk away from him but he kept a firm grip around your wrist. you suddenly got scared, he did get mad very easily when he was drunk.

"i can see that it is something wrong! why won't you tell me?! did someone else touch you? cause if that is the case i will beat him to fücking death." he said, pulling you closer to him. 

"no billy that is not the c- ugh we will talk about this tomorrow okay? and please let me go, you are hurting me." you said, and he immediately let you go. "lets talk about  this tomorrow when you are sober, don't drink much more now love." you said and kissed his sweaty cheek.

°