jonathan byers

imagine:

jonathan punching steve because he spread bad rumors about you

"hey steve" jonathan said just before slamming the car door shut, walking up to him

"hey steve" jonathan said just before slamming the car door shut, walking up to him. you sat in his car, crying since steve had been spreading rumors about you. you watched them talk for a while and all of sudden, steve pushed jonathan. he pushed him a few times actually. you were about to get out of the car and defend jonathan. just as you reached for the door handle, still looking at the two boys, jonathan punched steve hard in the face. you 'ooooooed' loudly and leaned back into the seat. you watched as steve fell to the ground and jonathan yell one last thing before he angrily walked back to you and his car. he opened the door to the car and slammed it shut after he sat down in the seat. he started the car and drove of in a high speed.

"are you okey?" he asked you as he calmed down with worry clear in his voice.

"i am just fine, how about you?"

"fine"

"you did not have to punch him, jonathan." you said, looking at the trees speeding by

"i did, you have no idea what he said, i could not resist." he said and gripped the steering wheel hard.

"i love you" you said smiling at him, putting an comforting hand on his thigh.

"i love you too" he said, and a warm smile played on his lips.

°