billy hargrove

imagine:

billy after you fight

"y/n plea-" billy started but you quickly interrupted him

"NO billy, this is not okey, this is not fücking okey." you said pointing your index finger close to  his face. you and him went to a party the other day and that's when you found him pressing up some girl against the wall, making out with her. when you confronted him he could barely stand up straight because of the alcohol in his body. you were not mad at him for kissing someone else the he was this drunk, no, you were scared that he would die. die from all of the alcohol that he had been consuming. you were so afraid that his liver would stop working because of alcohol poisoning. "you could DIE." you angrily said. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO!" you shouted. billy eyes were now tearing up and this broke your heart. "don't fücking cry, stand up for yourself and your mistakes for once, i have always protected you when you were drunk and could not protect yourself." you said coldly.         

"i am out of here." you said, walking out the door.

"no no NO Y/N DON'T LEAVE ME!" he shouted and tried to grab your hand but you quickly moved it out of his reach.

"don't touch me" you said and slammed the door in his face. you herd him lean against it and sob, this made you cry but he had to understand that he was killing himself, slowly but surely. you were of course going back to him later, but now, you could not stand being in the same room as him.  

°