The test

*Lilly's pov*

Recap--

"Cam I think I might be pregnant." I was staring at cam waiting for him to start hollering and yelling at me, saying I'm worthless and that he doesn't want anything to do with me. But then he said.. END OF RECAP!

"Oh Lilly I'm so sorry!" "If you are even pregnant it's all my fault!!" "I understand if you want to leave me its ALL my fault!!" He started to cry. "Cam it's not your fault!!" I said. "It's both of our faults!" I may not even be pregn- I got cut of by my mother. "LILLY MAY JONSON TAKE THAT TEST AND IF ITS POSITIVE YOU HAVE THIRTY MINUTES TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I started to cry into Cameron's shoulder. "Babe I think it's time to take the test." Cameron said as calm as possible. "Can you wait outside of the door for me?" " I'll always be here for you." Cameron kissed my cheek, then I walked into the bathroom peed then waited.

*Cameron's pov*

I waited outside for the results with Mary (Lilly's mom) finally Lilly came out with the test.. She whispered in my ear "Go pack my backs because I'm having your baby" I smiled and said "Ok baby remember tell your mom calmly." I kissed her cheek and went to go pack Lilly's bags, I packed her makeup, 7 crop tops, 3 pairs of Denim shorts, 2 Jean jackets 10 hoodies and all of her shirts and long sleeve shirts also her jeans. Then I went down stairs and grabbed 3 pairs of vans and 2 pairs of her Jordan's and just as I went to tell Lilly I saw her mom slapping her.

*Lilly's pov*

As I me and my mom was fighting I was just about to turn around and leave when my mom slapped me. I fell down to the floor and then all I remember is Cameron hollering "HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!!" "SHES THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND SHES HAVING MY BABY AND YOUR GRANDCHILD!!" Then I blacked out...

A/N I'm going to try to update 3 times a day 😄🙈😁 YAY!! Sorry if the story is boring I promise it's going to get better just bare with me! Thanks please no hate but I mean your being honest everyone has there own opinions! 😎 next chapter will be up soon!! Sorry for the really short chapters btw I'm just Really new to wattpad thanks😄