Finally

(Hailey's P.O.V)

I woke up with the sound of the heartbeat mintor. I looked around my surroundings. White curtains, a tiled floor and an oxygen tank beside me oh let's not forget that there was a sleeping body next to me.

I tried to sit but there was just several tubes that are inserted in my body. I tried to focus on the body next to me, sadly I can't because my vision was a blur. I looked at my frail body. Why am I covered with bandages and my arm is now covered with a cast.

Then I remembered everything flashes back to me. The car crashing, me screaming for help and the paramedics, but that was it. I can't remember the rest. The there was a shiver running to my spine.

Then I found Niall waking up from his slumber looking at me with huge puffy eyes. "Hailey!! Oh my god Hailey you're alive!!!" he screamed then he pushed a button then some nurses barged in the room checking out my heart beat, pulse rate and asking me questions.

"Wh-What happenned?" I asked. My voice sounds weird. "Hailey, you've been in a concussion. We thought that you'll never wake up." Niall replied. He looks at me as if I was a miracle. "Niall, how many days have I slept?" I asked "Hailey, you've been asleep for a week. I thought that you'll never wake up. Jesus Hailey, I thought that if you ever wake up that you'll wake with amnesia." he said while stroking and caressing my cheeks.

"O-okay." I nodded. I still have the fuzziness. I think that it was just the medication that they gave me. "It's okay Hails, everything will be okay. Now you're awake." he whispered in my ear as I drifted off to my sleep.

Oh I wish that he was right.

Author's note:

Hiyyaaa