Just met HIM

LOVE is the greatest power.

LOVE is magical

LOVE is weird

LOVE is also fake

The heart can be stronger than our brain so,

listen at your heart <3

- Hailey Clarenze

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, it was 6 a.m.  Then I saw Alex, my body guard was there at the door. " Good morning my lady. " he said while taking his sun glasses off. Then Turned at my left it was Niall at the balcony. He was approaching me. " Good morning loves " he said showing of his smile. He helped me to get up from my king sized bed. He looks amazing so amazing. So charming, so sweet I went out of my room down the grand stairs with NIall escourting me. The house maids were like fangirling whenever Niall was comming in front of them. 

When I reached down I saw my dad. He was older since I last met him. White hair was showing at his head. He was escorted with his body guard." Hailey I brought you here with my wedding planner." dad said while watching the t.v. I saw Niall. It was him. I was stars trucked. Oh yeah forgot to say I am a bit directioner. Well I was kind of embarrass for I was wearing my " The Wanted " pajamas. 

" So when do you love birds plan your wedding? " dad asked while turning off the television. He had a Spanish accent of English. But more like Mexicans. " Dad.... How about Febraury 31 ?" I suggested slyly. Niall sort of laughed but I can see in his face that he was trying to stop the urge. " Ok then. " dad said . Then Alex offered me  a taco. " Sir. There is no February 31. " The wedding planner said. Darn that girl.

My dad frowned. " March 1 it is. " Dad said. He gave me a stern look, more like a warning sign. Niall was not paying attention. He was eating a pizza. " Dad... that's outrageous! I was just joking around you know. But March 31 is in a week...er in 9 days! I was just messing with you. " I demanded " No Honey I'm absolutely in a hurry. Your time is so precious my dear. Coronation. Princess thing. Wedding. You have to do it while you are 19. You are not young forever! You will be 20 in 3 freaking months. Get out of there with Noel-" dad said then Niall interrupted " Niall," Niall corrected. " Whatever. What are you waiting you two? Summer? Bah! Shoo! Show yourselves out there " he said and signaling his hands for us to leave his sight.

I can see it at his eyes that he is weak and old. Can't blame dad he is soon to be a senior citizen. Dad is like 50 or 53? Not sure. Lost counting because of my paperworks and assignments. Then Niall munched his last pizza. I was about to leave the room. Then I saw Niall signaling his hands to wait. Then he looked at my outfit. Oh yes he saw my " The Wanted pajamas. He twitched eyes. Couldn't blame him. It was sort of an insult for him to see it. " Wait for me... around 5 minutes perhaps just have to change." I said while racing up the stairs.

As I reach the 3rd floor. I stopped, panting. Trying to catch my breathe. So I went in my room.I walked in my closet. I closed the door picking out a  knee-long, lacy, and glittery casual dress and a straw fedora hat. You could see the glitters spark in the sunlight, I brushed my hair down. I have some small natural curls down at my chess nut brown hair. I stripped down my clothes wearing my dress and my straw fedora hat. I wore a black doll shoes to make my feet comfortable.The sun was slowly shining up. I went out of my closet approaching Alex. My 24 years old body guard who used to date me (Long story).

" Looking good " he said escourting me out of my room. Both of us went down the hall then to the stairs together. I saw Niall dropping his jaw. I saw his eyes widen. " May I escourt you ? " said he while offering his arm. I smiled. Oh my gosh! I hope I wasn't blushing. Oh gods. Niall gazed at me. Then my heart melted. Like snow in Texas. I felt... I don't know LOVE? No! Shut up me! I love Chess. Chesseforde is yours forever. 

Dad gazed to Niall, like he was saying, go protect my daughter. I don't even know why dad keeps calling Niall, Noel. Suddenly I remembere Mr. D. Dionysus. He kept on saying wrong names even though he knows them.

We went out of my so called " Fortress " or my house. Then a man stood near Niall. Then Alex stood next to me. " Don't worry Paul is my bodyguard. " Niall said while placing his arm around my waist. I like it that way whenever a guy places his arm around me. I felt like I was protected, safe. Alex opened the car for the two of us. We sat at the back side of the car while Alex sat at the driver's seat.

" Alex we'll go shopping. ' Niall commanded " What.. why? " I suddenly asked. " Nothing I just felt like you know shopping. " He said giving off a smile. I rolled my eyes. Niall suddenly crawled his hand then stuck it in mine. He was now, currently holding my hand!! He smiled at me. Then there was a total silence. Niall broke it. " Hey, It wasn't my fault if you are gonna be my mom's daughter-in-law " he said with a giggle. Aww his baby face. Then there was a ring from my bag that I never knew where that came from. I looked at it Oh my god it's Chess. Chesseford. " Uh oh. Mr. secret boyfriend is calling. " Alex said while smiling. " Shut up you. " I said while picking it up 

" Hey Chess why did you call? I'm in a middle of a uhm..a travel. "

" Just checking my girl. How's your day? "

" Good babe, you? "

"  Nah. Just.. you know same old same old. "

" Okay I need to hung up We're here bye Chess. "

'' Call me if you need me. "

We stopped by at the mall then Niall went out first. Then he opened the door for me. " Thanks. " I thanked him with my gorgeous smile. We went inside. Gosh there were lots of screaming " Niall " Then others were simply screaming or fangirling. He covered my ears. Then the least of my favorite was the paparazzis. They weere asking questions like " Are you two dating ? " At this I saw Niall's smile.

Then he answered " No. She's my ..... girlfriend since last year. " he smiled then I met his eyes. " I have a big suprise at her. Just stay here babe. Close your eyes don't peek. " he whispered at my ears. Then he puts his hand on my eyes. We walked in the center of the mall. I heard his scream at the mike. " Go ! " Then he took his hands off of my eyes. Oh my god. He is so sweet! 

I saw a huge poster saying ' Will you marry me Ms. Hailey ? ' He knelt down to the floor taking a box out of his pocket. Tears were falling from my eyes. I grabbed a mike from the table next to me. Fans were screaming. " Say Yes! " but the others were just saying " Aww " I managed to move my lips " Niall Horan, babe......Well since we've been dating for months, days, it seems like centuries for me. So I will say.... YES!! " I hugged him making him stand from the floor. " I love you Hailey. " he said through the mike making everyone hear his voice. He took the ring and inserted it at my finger then he whispered " Your dad chose the ring. And he bought it too so It's not my fault if you don't want it. " 

I hugged him so tight that I never want to let him go. I felt more love aqt him. Never listen to your heart because it is the weakest part of our body. Then Niall TRIED to kiss me but I placed my index finger between our lips saying " NO, not now. " 

He turned around. He wrapped his arms around me. I was sort of blushing. Again. Then people was screaming. Screeching. Tearing their lungs and larynx into pieces. The directioners wel.... sorta fangirling. As usual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Woahh just gained votes thank you!

Now Niall proposed Hailey Yey!

So Vote 

Please Comment your suggestions!

And don't forget to follow me <3

Please Stay awake for me 

will you?