Unexpected

Dedicate to Shimzah Kamran <3 <3

Thanks for reading :)

------------------

(Hailey's POV)

When it comes to you quickly. That you can barely even notice it. You barely even have the time to breathe. It comes quickly. Faster than ever. It seems that time suddenly fast forwards right in front of you. It seems like you are choked up in yourselves.

Now it seems like a flashback. Like the world dumped it to you. One of your biggest fears, comming back to you. The day that you lost everything. The day that you forget everything. The day that you dreaded the most. The day that you lost your mom.

Everythings seeems black. Pitch black in fact. Literally darkness. The only thing that you can see is the blurriness. A fog like smoke, wrapping around you. I blinked once and took a breathe. I could see shards of glasses. I could even barely breathe, barely even talk to scream for help. I couldn't even process anything that happened to me.

Shards of glasses are everywhere. Droplets of my blood scatterd around the now broken seats. My blood aroused to my head as I was hanging in topsy turvy. My blood was escaping through my body. 

The only thing that is keeping me alive is the safety buckle wrapped around my body. The air bag was still in front of my face. I could hear whispers, no , screams of some people. I could hear some people rushing towards me. Bout no one seems to notice.

My life was on the line now. I am about to die. Yes to die. But hell, how? Am I going to die because of the lost of blood? Nopee that won't be the cause. I still have some friends and a father to stay alive. I need to be alive for them.

The surroundings was unnoticable because I couldn't see through the air bag. Damn you air bag. I couldn't even move a muscle, well except for my eyes. My mouth was dry. 

I heard my a voice of an angel. Was that my guradian angel? I could hear my name through the voice of the angel. It was saying something. Sigh. I am really about to die. Shit. It wasn't an angel. It was my phone. At least my phone is alive. Then who called?

I  recalled the voice of the 'angel'. It was a male like voice. A bit raspy and seductive.....Hmmm. Oh yes it was harry.

Then I had a flashback. This is what it supposed to be right? A flashback if you are going to die.

A flashback from the day I first met Harry, which I think it happened at the park. The time Harry fell from the branch of the oak tree. The time I was crying Harry's name because I had a fever and I was scared I was about to die, so I need Harry's presence. The time I fell in love with my bestfriend. And the time when Harry had a crush with MY bestfriend, Ynah, so yah I got a tad jealous. The time Harry saved me. The time when Harry and I got separated. The time Chess and I first dated. The time we first kissed. The time when he asked me to be my boy friend. The time we both confessed our love to each other. And when Niall proposed to me. And yupp now.

*POV Change ;) *

(NIall's POV)

Jeaolousy, Anger, Fury. 

Those are the emotions that I am currently handling. My grip on the wheel was hard.My knuckles turned white. I looked on the rearview. It was Hailey's SUV I knew it she was following me. She was hot on my heels. I turned in the U turn. Then something happened.....

BANG!

I frantically looked at my rearview and I couldn't see Hailey's car. I rushed my car to the nearest cafe to park my car.Then I hurriedly turned back to the U turn slot

A gasp fell from my lips as I saw a black SUV in between a truck and a wall. Hailey's SUV was flipped. Shards of glass and even her blood was scattered to the ground. Her lifeless body was hanging at her seat. The only thing that kept her from tumbling with the car was her safety buckle. 

I called out for her name. Hoping, just hoping that she wull show any sign of life.

"Hailey!"

"Hailey!"

"Please."

"No.....no!!"

Hailey"

Tears fell from my eyes. "Somebody Call 911!!" I heard a shout of a person. I walked towards her car as I fell to my knees.

The world seems to crumble. It was surely crumbling me apart with the sight of her in this situation. I couldn't stant to see her like this. I could already see the paleness within her skin.

I could already feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. I couldn't help it. I ran a hand through my hair and pulled it to the roots. I just want her here. I shouldn't even have left her. I shouldn't even let her chase with me.

I could here the sirens of some police cars and paramedics.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sooo?

How was it? 

Was it that bad?

I am soooo sincerely sorry for not updating!!

Tomorrow... just wait for it!!

Love yah lots