My little crush

He followed me to the stairs. 2nd floor was filled with my cases of enterntainment. 3rd floor, right wing was filled with unoccupied guest room but I prefer him to stay with me. To keep me feel occupied. " This is my room, which is private And this one is yours. " I said while opening a silver doorknob.

As I walked in Niall's new room. Niall jumped in surprise. It was a sky blue painted room with rainbows and pot of gold in the end of it with a royal king sized bed. Perfect for Niall. The bed was a Carribean blue in the center of the room. Next to the door was three flat screen Tvs and a wii kinect sensors. At the right side of the bed was a window and at the left was a two doored way to the balcony next to mine and looking at the half of London. At the right side of the bed there was a lou (comfort room in America). Right next to it was a step-in-closet. It's quite empty except for the neckties. At the left side of the room there was a convertable mini bar to a simple wall with a painting of Da Vinci.

" Hey if in case something happened or a sudden emergency, under the bed....look, check this out. " I said to him. I took his hand and pushed the bed. There was a simple wooden panel with a small circle buuton. Once you yanked it up a staircase will appear and lead you to a safe house and a quick exit at the house. " So do you like this room or- " " No... No I love this room. I love this place! " he said. He dropped his pizza boxes which I don't know where it came from. Then he urgently walk towards me. He swooped me up. He wrapped his arms around me. He smiled.

" If you need anything my room is just right next to yours. I'll change for a moment will you? " I said to him then left him. I opened my room. Then I splashed in my bed. Changed my clothes.I grabbed my phone and called Chesseford.]

" Yo, Hey Hailey I heard the news. "  there was a tone of sadness in his voice

" Yep.... it kinda suprised me. "

" So I saw it... it was cool. Do you loved his necklace? "  He was like sneeking on me if I ever had to like him.

" Of course not. I like it better if you were the one who gave it to me :) " I lied.

" Gees. It was hard. Keep up babe. I love you. Don't forget it. Don't fall in love with that jerk ok? " I heard his laugh when he said the word 'jerk'. It kinda felt bad. You know.... 

 (Niall's P.O.V.)

As Hailey left the room I felt lonely. To be honest I do have a little crush on her. It's just a crush by the way. It won't probably hurt. Right? I went out of my new room and I was about to open her room but I heard a guy's voice. 

" So I saw it... it was cool. Do you loved his necklace? "  I heard rthe voice . I think he was talking about the necklace I gave to her.

" Of course not. I like it better if you were the one who gave it to me :) "' OUCH

  "Gees. It was hard. Keep up babe. I love you. Don't forget it. Don't fall in love with that jerk ok? "  did that guy just called me a... I was about to enter the room but I had the urge to stop.

I.... I.... like her.....

(Hailey's P.O.V.)

" Yeah.... Sure.... Gotta...go. " I hung him up.

I can't explain but I really think that....yeah I have a crush on him. It's nothing big... nothing serious. I guess. Then I heard something downstairs. Screamings. I went out to check it. I bumped at Niall. 

 " Oww! " we said in unison. Oh my god.. I think I landed on his lips.... no... I, I didn't... No. " You bumped your lips on my cheek. Nice. " he screamed. " I was just going to the... uhh " he said then he went back to his room. I thinked he blushed. Or simply turned red.

I rushed downstairs and yeah I saw a guy . A curly brown headed guy. He was facing back at me so I couldn't analyze his face. " Hey... you.." the guy said. He was now facing me. He wore a simple shirt which was weird though. Denim pants and high cut Puma shoes. He was also wearing a jacket with hood." Me? "I asked " Yes you... Where's Niall? " he asked then I familliarized his voice.

He was HARRY. " Oh my gods!! Harry? " I screwamed. I was like a jerk there. I was jumping up and down. Then three more guys appeared with Paul. Yep they are the rest of One Direction. Oh my gosh!! I was looking at them one by one. Even though I am the dutchess of England I never even met them personally. Is it bad if a dutchess is fangirling?

" Can you tell Sir Niall that we are here. " Louis said. " Sir Niall? But he still isn't my hu-" Liam interrupted me. " we also want to meet his girl. " said Liam. I sighed. Well they thought that I am one of MY housemaids. How dare them.. They sat at the sofa near the television. Then I noticed that Martin left... already.

Niall came down stairs. " Hey lads ! " he screamed. " Yo Niall. Vas Hapenin to you? " Zayn said patting Niall at his back. I was simply at the counter sipping  pineapple juice. " We heard the news from Paul. Like really? Dutchess of England? Never met her. Can you introduce her to us. " Louis said while looking at me badly.

" Guys you never met her? She's right in front of you. Hey Hails...babe. " Niall said. Then I stood up. bringing the glass with me. He extended his left arm and placed it around my waist. " Hi I'm... Hailey. " I said while waving my hand. Harry stood up. Then the rest of them stood up too. " I'm I'm sorry. Lady Hailey. " Harry was bowing to me. " Nah. I know I'm not a lady like. " I said then Niall looked at me sternly.

" Not lady like eh? " he said then kissed my forehead. " Babe you are gorgeouse. " he added. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hah! She met One D.!!

Bye

Stay awake for me will you ?