Jealousy

(Niall's P.O.V.)

After a nice and quick shower I grabbed my duffel bag which Paul. He got it from my last flat where I stayed with the boys for a while. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down the messages from the boys.

They were asking about Hailey and what happened to her. If is she still okay. Why did she passed out? And many other questions. I answered almost all the questions except the last one. Why did she passed out?

Honestly the doctor told Chesseforde and I that they were still figuring it out. They made some tests to her but the results where still unknown. A few seconds later I checked my twitter and saw some tweets of my fans.

❤️NIALL AKA GOD❤️ ‏@AngelkaOfficial  23s

@NiallOfficial can you follow me, please? i love you ♥ thanks for everything! ♥ x3 450

lena ?@funboyniall 30s
40k tweets i blame niall horan

Loading... ?@NiallerNandos1D 45s
"who is your bf"
"zaynmalik"

"no, ur official bf"
"niallofficial"

"i meant ur real bf"
"ok it's real_liam_payne"

? Gemma ? ?@demnarry 50s
The first 5/5 selfie was probably taken by Niall
The recent group selfie with 5/5 was taken by Liam

ALL HAIL NIALL HORAN AND LIAM PAYNE

Katelyn ?@Coconutnaxxy 50s
HE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE SWEETHEART SINGING HIS HEART OUT!
?? touches my heart! ?? @NiallOfficial
pic.twitter.com/ZIgDXhoKxD

FOLLOW ME NIALL ‏@fan1Dom  52s

@NiallOfficial hey niall. I just want to say. iloveyou so much :*

My heart melted from this tweet

Leeyumm BanaNiall @CupcakeZiaaam 20m
Aaaaahhh I reallly love you bae
Congratulations with your new wife Hailey!!

I love all of them. They are so sweet. Even though I received some hate messages and some disagreeing our marriage, I still felt happy. Hailey is really my crush ever since. That's why I accepted her father's offer for me to marry her. I just love her so so much.

I looked at the window eyeing the beautiful landscape of London. I never get used to the beautiful sight of it. After some more of tweets from fans I placed my phone at the bed continuing to look at the beautiful landscape.

I peered down the window, noticing Harry and Hailey together by the bench at the corner of the garden. They were so close to each other. I wonder what were they doing there.

Then my phone buzzed at the bed. I looked down seeing that someone texted me. Hailey's father.

Meet me today 14:00 at The Cinnamon kitchen ASAP bring my daughter with you

My brows furrowed. What does he want now? A small grunt escaped from my mouth. I looked down at the window again at Hailey and Harry.

What are they doing now? Why are they so close to each other. Hailey seems like comforting Harry in a way. Because you can see Harry was talking to her and she was patting his back. Why are they so close? My enviness and anger rised as I rushed to the door. I kind of pushed some guards along the way as I made an exit to the mansion. I stomped to the garden.

Then I saw Harry, he was sniffing his nose like a kid. Was he crying? Then that I saw Hailey's face towards Harry. She looked at him with her eyes filled with concern. What is happening here?

Then I knew it. She was trying to kiss Harry.

"Shit" I cursed under my breathe as my phone fell from my hands. 

I saw them turn their heads towards me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hey hey... So sorry .It seems like a filler chapter we got here

I'm so sorry for the late update last time

Don't wait for so long next chapter is up soon

Stay Awake for me?

Will you?

Vote

Comment

Follow !!