Training

The next day, Tazawa's alarm clock sounded off as he woke up yawning and rubbing his eyes. He saw that his alarm clock said 5:30 and he remembered Inazuma said to be at the gym before 6:00. Tazawa then got up and put on his clothes in a hurry to get to the gym. As he left his house, he made his way to the gym as quickly as he could and by the time he arrived he saw that Inazuma was already there, waiting for him.

"Looks like you made it. Now then, let's start with a warm up before we begin the intense training." He said.

Tazawa nodded and headed inside the gym with Inazuma to start warming up. For the warm up it was mainly stretching and getting Tazawa's body ready. A while later, they finished the warm up as Inazuma then spoke to Tazawa. "Now that we're finished with the warm up, the intense training begins."

Inazuma began to explain the training that Tazawa would be put through. "Now the training your about to go through will be the toughest but necessary training to make you the best pro wrestler in the world. First up, give me 40 push-ups!" He yelled.

Tazawa nodded and began to do his push-ups, eager to show that he could be the best in the world. As he began to reach 30 push-ups, his arms started to tire but he stayed strong and continued to do the push-ups and eventually hit 40. He then got up to hear what was next for his training.

"Next, you will give me 30 sit-ups. Get to it!" He yelled. Tazawa then began to do 30 sit-ups and after a while later finished.

"I'll let you have a quick breather and then we continue." Inazuma said.

After 8 minutes of a quick breather, Tazawa prepared for more training.

"Next up, we'll work on your jumping ability." Inazuma said as he placed a plyometric box in front of Tazawa.

Tazawa then began to practice his jumps with the plyometric box. "I'll be soaring through the air like a bird." He said.

After even more training sessions, Tazawa finally finished his training as Inazuma looked down at him.

"You've impressed me kid. Say, how about we get you into the wrestling ring?" He asked.

"Yeah! I'm ready to show what I can do!" He said, feeling pumped.

"Alright then. Let's go." He said, walking with Tazawa to start the journey of a rising star in the making.