The beginning of a journey

Tazawa was walking around the streets of Japan, a bit ticked off at what his parents told him a few years back. He wanted to become a professional wrestler but his parents told him to focus a more important career and told him that professional wrestling was a waste of a good career. Tazawa however didn't let this get in the way of his love for professional wrestling. As he continued to walk, he looked to the left and saw a gym called the berserk gym. Inside, there were girls who were training as professional wrestlers.

Tazawa then turned his attention away from the gym as he continued to walk along the sidewalk. However, as he continued to walk he eventually noticed another gym that was a bit different from the one he saw earlier. It looked sort of run down but also looked like it was still lively. Tazawa entered the gym and read the sign that showed the name of the gym. "The Lion Dojo." He said as he looked around and saw the gym's logo on the wall.

"This gym almost seems familiar

"This gym almost seems familiar." He said as he looked at the logo. He then remembered a flashback of when he was 10 and he came to the gym and met his favorite wrestler, Inazuma Kosami. "Now I remember this place, I met the man who inspired me to become a pro wrestler in the first place." He said as he turned around to hear the voice of a man.

"And what brings you to this old run down gym kid?" The man asked.

Tazawa looked at the man as he gave his answer. "It almost looked familiar when I saw it. I met my favorite pro wrestler here, and I wanted to be a wrestler like him." He said.

"Is that so? Well, I'm afraid your wasting your time trying to be a pro wrestler kid. A lot of people say they want to be a wrestler, but when the intensity of it gets to them, they give up on that dream. Just like that." The man said.

"What makes you think I'm like them? I have dreamed of being a pro wrestler ever since I was little. It was my passion. And I wanted to show people that I could be as good as my idol." He said.

"And what is the name of this wrestler that was your idol?" The man asked.

"His name was Inazuma Kosami. One of the best wrestlers in the world to ever step in a wrestling ring." Tazawa said.

The man then stayed silent for a moment and looked Tazawa. "You must be really serious about this wrestling business. But do you know why Inazuma wasn't seen in a wrestling ring ever again?" The man asked.

"I heard he decided to retire due to the fact that he was getting old and his body couldn't take anymore strain from wrestling." Tazawa said.

"That's a lie. That's not the reason why he retired. Follow me." The man said as he got up and led Tazawa to a room, opening the door.

He then turned on a tv and showed Tazawa a video of Inazuma's match against one of his most intense rivals who was known as Tabata Katsumoto. As the video went on, Tabata hit Inazuma with a dragon suplex from the top rope, causing Inazuma to land on his neck. The man then paused the video. "That was the reason why he retired. He still won the match but could feel the pain in his neck. After seeing the doctors, they said that he had no choice but to retire due to his injury." He said.

"It was heartbreaking and when he told the fans, they were utterly as heartbroken as he was. Now then, you better get going. It'll be dark outside soon." The man said.

As Tazawa prepared to leave, he looked on the wall to see pictures of Inazuma in the wrestling ring. As he observed the pictures, he then looked at the man. "It can't be, your him!"He said.

"I'm who kid?" The man asked.

"Your Inazuma Kosami! The very reason I wanted to become a pro wrestler." He said.

"I had a feeling you would realize it was me." Inazuma said with a chuckle.

"This is where you've been all these years?" Tazawa asked.

"Yeah, this is my home now. I've got nowhere else to go." He said.

Tazawa then thought for a moment and came up with an idea. "You can train me." He said.

"Excuse me? Inazuma said, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Tazawa.

"You can train me to be a pro wrestler." He said.

"Are you sure about that kid? Having me as a trainer, you'll be put through intense training day after day." He said, thinking Tazawa would think twice about his decision.

"I'm 100 percent sure! Whatever training you put me through, I can take it!" Tazawa said with a look of determination.

"Alright then, I'll train you. Be back here by tomorrow before 6:00." He said.

"Ok! You won't regret this decision!" Tazawa said as he walked towards the door and headed out of the gym.

"I hope your right kid, I hope your right." He said.