chapter 3 (The Rookie Arrives)

#3

' Very Quick recap-

Danny: Hey, what's this about the Governor giving us a temporary replacement for Kono?

Steve: What? A replacement? Where and when did you hear this?'

Danny: Over there, about five minutes ago. How did you not know?

Steve: Who told you? (He said, ignoring Danny's question)

Danny: Lou. And doesn't the Governor have to go threw you first, or at least tell you?

Steve: Yeah, I know. (he said, getting more and more aggravated by the minute)

Then Steve pulled out his phone and saw it was still off, when he turned it back on, he saw he had 12 missed calls-

3 from the Governor, 5 from danno, 3 from Chin, and 1 from Lou.

Steve: Oh, now that makes sense.

Danny: What does?

Steve: The governor did call me first. he called me three times. But still, he didn't even tell Lou to tell me what was going on.

Danny: Oh, Lou said "to remind you about the rookie we were getting" I took that as you already knew, that's why I asked you about it.

Steve sighed.

Steve: why can't people pass the message along like their supposed to? (He said annoyed yet again)

Steve noticed the message lite on his phone, he clicked on the message, and sure enough, it was from Lou letting him know about the as of right now "temporary" replacement for Kono.

Danny: See this is why we don't turn OUR PHONES OFF. (Danny said in a loud but not yelling aggravated tone)

Steve: Look, I didn't expect all this to happen all in one day, Ok?

Danny: yeah, Ok, whatever, but just don't be Po'd when your out of the loop, cause its your own fault.

Steve rolled his eyes.

Just then he heard the sound of running. Steve looked over and saw a girl, who must have been somewhere around early to mid 20's, come running over and she ran straight up to Steve and Danny, she almost ran straight into Steve, but stopped centimeters before.

Steve: Hey, watch it! (He said taking a few steps back)

The girl put her hands on he knees and breathing heavily trying to catch her breath.