(Chapter 14) Mahalo nui loa!

#14
Recap-

"Then his phone began to ring.

Steve: McGarrett.

Governor: What the hell are you doing McGarrett?"

Steve: I'm sorry, bout what?

Governor: You sent Rae home, after I specifically said that she was to stay with you till the case was closed!

Steve: I know, but something came up and I told her she could go.

Governor: And you didn't even think to tell me.

Steve: Oh I forgot, you know, kinda how you forgot to tell me about her in the first place?

Governor: I told someone to pass the message along to you.

Steve: Other people knew, they could've told you at anytime. However, as fun as it is to catch up, I am actually kinda busy working on this case so I will have to call you back later-

Governor: Don't you dare hangup that phone McGarrett! You forget who holds the control over your crappy little freak show you run.

Steve hung up the phone

Steve: To late.

His phone rang again and he checked it before answering it, It was Max so he picked up.

Steve: Hey Max, whatcha got?

Max: Hello Commander. I was calling to update you on my findings.

Steve: Findings?

Max: The body and gloves the Mr. Grover had brought in.

Steve: Right, what'd you find?

Max: Well our victim is young Amber Karmickle, The cause of death was just as Mr. Grover said, she was beaten to death, tho she didn't die immediately, she had bled to death shortly after her beating, then she was bagged her and her body was abandons in the dumpster in which Mr. Grover had found her.

Steve: Do we have a TOD?

Max: Not to long after she and Mrs. Baron were abducted.

Steve:... (Steve needed to take a second, he couldn't even understand why someone would do something so cruel, and keep the poor girl alive through all of it, It discussed him) Did you test the gloves?

Max: I did. They came back with prints, Lt. Kelly is running them now.

Steve: Great I'll call him, thanks Max.

Max: You are most welcome.

Then they hung up and Steve called Chin.

Chin: Max got prints on the gloves.

Steve: I know, I just talked to him, did you get a match?

Chin: Not in the system.

Steve ran his fingers through his hair with frustration.

Chin: However, I did get 2 to an iPhone print lock system.

Steve: How'd you do that?

Chin: Apple keeps a record of all the fingerprints used as codes via the thumb print screen unlock, now they can't be used to unlock the iPhone without actual contact, but they still do have the image saved to the apple data service, With a little bit of hacking I was able to access them. The fingerprints came up as a match to both Brian Philip and Betsy Anders.

Steve: Good, lets get a BOLO out on the both of them.

Chin: Ok, I also find out that Brian's parents are divorced. Brian's dad was given full custody of Brian was only 8 and Brian has suffered from trust issues since, and if you screw him over, he either breaks down or flips out. And apparently 2 days ago, he cheated on Anna with Amber, and Amber didn't like it so she went and bad mouthed him to the whole school.