(Chapter 16) When you think your sure.... Guess again

#16
Small recap-

"He then called 911 and an ambulance got there, and Adam went with Kono to the hospital."

The doctors rushed her In For examination, ran a few tests, then came back into the room they were waiting in. Adam hadn't left her side for a second, he held her hand, and stayed by her side. Shortly after their arrival, she said she felt very tired n sore, but she now had feeling in her right side again.

Dr. Pierce: Alright, I have the results for the tests I ran.

Adam: What's the results? What's wrong with her?

Dr. Pierce: Mr. Nashimori, It appears that Mrs. Kalakaua has lime disease.

Adam: What, huh? I thought they said that it was just the flu.

Dr. Pierce: We thought it was, but it seems we were mistaken, seeing as how lime disease has similar symptoms to the flu, and we hadn't notice the bite mark on her neck, If we had notice that sooner we would've made a proper diagnoses.

Adam ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Kono.

Kono: But were certain that's what it is now?

Dr. Pierce: Yes we are. The test and bite mark confirmed it. That and the fact that you were in a tropical area when you contracted it suggests that you probably got bit while you were there.

Kono: Well thank you for that.

Pierce: Of course, and now that we have the proper diagnoses we can give you some stuff to treat it.

Kono: That's great.

Pierce: Yeah! So here are the pills and shots you'll need to take daily, I'd suggest strict bed rest for her cause the iffy fatigue and temporary paralyzation so she doesn't get anymore injuries.

Kono: Ok, do we get instructions or something?

Pierce: Yeah, so strict bed rest, make sure she's getting plenty of fluids, she takes the shots once a day but schedule it so she can do it the same time everyday, the pills she takes 1 of each at every meal, keep a journal of what she eats and drinks, when she takes the meds, and if anymore symptoms occur, so you can bring it back at your next visit, and call me if there's any emergencies.

Adam was taking notes as the doctor spoke.

Kono: So is this permanent?

Pierce: No we caught it In Time. But it is important that we get it taken care of as soon as possible, which means you can't miss your meds. You need to take them every meal, and that will help with the fatigue cramping and headaches.

Kono: Thank you so much, you've a great help.

Pierce: Of course, I'm happy to help. And I'm sorry for the confusion during your last visit.

Kono: No big deal, Just so long as we're taking care of it now.

Adam: Just try not to screw up on us next time. (He said grudgingly)

Pierce: Call me if you need anything. (She said ignoring Adams comment)

Kono: Of course.

Then Adam took Kono home.

....................Meanwhile....................

(With Steve)

Recap-

" Voice: Good. (the door then opened)

Steve stepped into the room and he saw."

Grace was sitting in a chair right next to Danny's bed, (who was awake, and sitting up in the bed) and there was a doctor with a camera who came out from behind him, and they all erupted into laughter.