Heartache

Ben pov

I woke up and slender was standing the the door way with an angry look as I was cuddled up to Jeff.

Shit, I forgot slender didn't allow his proxys to have sexual relasionships. Jeff woke up and he froze.

Slender knew Jeff was tougher than me. I was small and fragile compared to slender and Jeff. He grabbed Jeff by the hair and I yanked on Jeff's long slender legs making him fall onto the bed and I clutched him.

We gripped eachother for dear life. I'm not losing him. Slender scowled and said "if you want to stay together you better go talk to rake or zalgo if you need a place to stay." My heart sank but he continued "I'm not taking away your powers, I'm not that cruel." He said and left.

I curled into Jeff's loving arms as I softly let my deep scarlet tears roll down my cheeks. Slender, our father figure, has disowned us.

Every thing was perfect before I was faced with Jeff's rough lips against mine. Ever Scince that day every thing has gone down hill. I lost all my friends, I've been caught by the cops, I've lost my father and my home in the mansion.

Is it better if I leave him? I question myself as Jeff is putting all his love in me. He has given my his heart. I've seen him vurnerable.

He loves me I love him. But is he worth my perfect life. I make the irrational desition to shove Jeff away from my small shaking frame. He looks at me with a hurt exxpretion.

I relize what I've done and I grab his shaking body and I kiss him hard. Making sure I put as much love as I can into a little kiss. He grabs my waist pulling me to lie ontop of him had my previous tears dripped on his leathery pale skin.

He pulls away wiping my almost dried tears with the rough pad of his thumb. "I love you so god danm much, you know that right?" He asks me and I nod. "I will do any thing it takes to make you the happiest guy on earth" he says hugging me tightly.

I let my light body mold into his built body. I loved this man so much. All my thoughts from earlier have disapeared. "I love you" I say he kisses my head "I love you to baby." He says back to me. I get up missing the warms of his bare skin.

"We need to pack up" I say helping him up and he lowers his hands on my hips and he goes lower giving my ass a light squeeze making me close my eyes in plesure leaning my head on his chest. He pulls away to put on some cloths.

He bite my neck and started to pack. I slowly said goodbye to all the amazing memories I had in this room. I drill into my mind that slender hates me. I tell myself I can't come here any more.

"Baby, are we going to zalgo or rake" I ask Jeff not knowing which is safer. Jeff look at me "we don't need any one but each other, I never sold or tore down or left the house me and silver had dirty. We can go there, I cleaned his body up and burried him in the front yard." He says

I could tell the mention of silver made Jeff's heart hurt. It hurt me to. That night I spent with Jeff after silvers death helped me relize I had really strong feelings for him.

He was crying in my lap all night. He put his life in my hands that night. I had to to keep him from doing irrational things. I hugged and cuddled him all night. He was warm and his skin was rough but not enough to hurt just leathery with scars here and there. Then my eyes landed on his arm.

The neat row of scars. My heart droped that night. And that's when I relized I loved him.

When we went our separate ways I went to their house every day and I prayed he would be there but he never was. Jeff grabs my hand bringing me back to reality. He kisses my knuckles and I take a deep breath knowing every ones in the living room waiting for us.

We walk down the stairs and every one is on the couch or at the table some sobbing some smiling. Jane was smiling. E.j was crying under his mask. Sally was bawling. Masky and hoodie were hugging and shaking and I assume crying.

Smile came over with a suit case in his mouth. Smile looked at Jeff wagging his tail. Jeff smiles and let go of my hand and he hugged the grinning dog.

Smile gave Jeff a kiss on his chin and Jeff came back up. "Why are you guys leaving?" Dark link asked. Jeff turned me and kissed me hard and every one gasped.

"Then break up. We don't want you to leave." Jeff's gripp tightens on me when he hears l.j say "I love him more than I want to stay here. Does it look like I'm fucking with you, I fucking love him I will never leave him." Jeff says angrily. I rub his buff torso with my dainty hands and he loosens imidiatly.

I put my arms around his waist hugging him, calming him. "Babe let's go" I say grabing mine and Jeff's things which he takes from me and puts it in the car. We get in and he sits down and lays his hand near my crotch on my inner thigh as he rubs circles driving me nuts.

God, he was giving me a boner fast. He could see it and he lightly ran his fingers over my growing bulge. I loved it but we were in a car. I grabbed his hand gripping it tightly and he held back. He kissed my hand. Making me smile.

I love him so much.