The attachement

Jeff's POV:

I'm running through the woods looking for the little town. I knew there was one near and I haven't killed in a few days.

I'm going insane. I might just kill myself if I don't find a kill soon. I saw the houses and I sped up my pace. I ran up to the first house I saw and started climbing a tree.

I reached the upstairs window and I saw a teen boy who looked like liu. It brought back memories of Lui's eyes just staring into my eyes as I slipped the knife into his skin.

I straddled the boy covering his mouth to contain his screams. He looked at my face and started to sob. Why doesn't anyone think I'm beautiful?

I slid the knife alongside his neck and he started to choke on his blood. I laughed and carved designs into his skin. I signed my name on his bare chest with my knife.

The cops never find me. Hell they don't even know what I look like. I jumped out the window and searched for another teen to murder.

I saw a light in one of the windows. The light belonged to a black house with no car and the door was open. I slipped into the house silently.

My foot slipped and made a thump. I smiled thinking he/she would investigate. He/she didn't. I kept making my way up the stairs. I peeked in the door and I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She was a bleach blond with blue eyes and big soft lips.

I tried to imagine her blood one my hands. I couldn't do it. Suddenly she looked up. She got up and turned on the light and grabbed my chin and she examined my face.

She was diffrent. She didn't cry or scream, she admired my face. I know I can't kill her now. The urge to kill died down. She looked at me and asked me why I was robbing her.

"I-I'm not robbing you. I'm the killer that's been killing people in your town." I studded as tho I forgot how to speak. "Well am I dying tonight or what." She said strong and confident.

She was stunning. "N-no" I studdered like an idiot. She sat on her bed and motioned for me to do the same. I sat down next to her. "If your staying the night your gonna have to change out of the blood staind clothes." She said

I was stunned. She was saying I could stay the night and she knows I'm a killer. "I'm not staying sorry." I said back with out the studder thank god. " no really it's fine I get lonely some times. My parents took off a few years ago when I was 16. I'm 21 now so I live alone." She said sarrow fully. "But arnt you going to call the cops on me" I said skeptically to the gourgeous blond in front of me.

"What? No you idiot I'm not that way. I only care if it's any one I care about so no I don't care who you kill." She said like I was the biggest idiot ever. "I mean I don't care if you kill me so go on I don't care bout any one, not even myself." She said like she acually ment it.

I didn't want to kill her. She tugged at the bottem of my hoodie that was dripping with blood. "Umm.... We just met." I said a little scared of were this was going. "Idiot your dripping with some ones blood and your getting it on my sheets." She replied annoyed.

"Oh sorry" i said dumbly. I slid it off and she just kinda stared. I knew I was built and I had rock hard abs but she had the wettest look on her face.

I sat akwardly waiting for her to stop drooling. " your drooling and close your mouth you'll catch flys" I wiped the bit of drool on her chin and closed her mouth.

She gained her sanity looking up blushing all the way to her neck. "S-sorry" she studdered. "You've yet to tell me your name." I said with a smug smile. "Layla" she said in the most adorable way. She turned away I knew she was blushing.

She looked at me and smiled. "I'm Jeff." I said knowing she knew my name from the news. She looked at me with big dough eyes. "Will you stay with me please. It gets lonely and my house is huge, my parents left me with a fortune. I can keep the cops off your trail. We can make a code so if the cops show up you can hide." She said with sad teary eyes. She looked so lonely.

I nodded and she hugged me tight. She pulled me up and took me to her bathroom to shower. She kissed my cheek and left the room. The place she kissed felt hot. I got in rinsing the blood off and using some axe shampo. I assume her father left it behind. I got out and wraped a towel around my waist and I was greeted at the door buy Layla she had some sweats and a tee.

I kindly took the cloths thanking her. I got dressed and she took me to a white room with a queen sized bed and framed pictures of a married couple. I assume they were her parents.

I need to kill her. I can't let her live to tell this story.