The lost love

Jeff's pov

It's been three years since I killed her.

I've been roaming around every were. I don't care were I go as long as I can kill a few people.

Honestly I've been looking for ben. I've tried all the computers I can find. None of them. Now I'm some were in Ireland.

I see that familiar green hat and I run over to it. I see it's ben and I hug him tightly. The last time he saw me was when lost died. It's been six years.

He hugged me back. The years have been good to him. His hair is soft and silky and longer. His skin is flawless and pale. His eyes are the kind that could make you fall for him if he even just blinked. His lips were plump and soft.

I wanted so badly to kiss him. He pulled back keeping his hands firmly on my waist and he held our hips together.

He gave me his famous pointed teeth grin. "I missed your beautiful face." He said charmingly. I blushed a deep scarlet red.

"I've missed you to." I said and smiled and my cheeks dripped blood. He licks the blood away and he rested his forehead on mine.

I could see him hinting at kissing and I closed the gap between our lips.

His lips were soft. I ran my hands through his silky hair. He pulled us closer and he grabbed my ass making me gasp and he shoved his tongue in my mouth.

His mouth tasted of mint, beer, and some drug I can't figure out. He snaked his hand in my shirt and he ran his finger tips softly over my spin. It felt amazing. I arched my back not disconnecting our lips.

He ran his soft gentle hands over my defined abbs. He started to kiss down my lips onto my neck. I was a moaning mess as he kissed down my neck.

He came back up to my lips and softly kissed me and looked into my eyes. "I love you." He mumbled at me. My heart started to beat a million miles an hour.

"I love you to." I said. We stood there cuddling and kissing for a little longer. "W-will you be my b-boyfriend?" He studdered adorabley.

"Yes." I said.

The moon light hit his face perfectly. His features were enhanced greatly in the dim light.

Bens pov

As soon as I felt those familiar strong arms wrap around me I knew I had feelings for the gourgeous pale man behind me. I spun around and hugged him tightly.

I didn't want him to run away again. This time he stays. I pulled away but I kept his hips against my own.

He smiled and blood dripped from his perfect cheeks. I licked it up and leaned my forehead against his and I leaned in slightly and he got the message and he smashed his lips into mine.

His lips were rough but in a sexy way. I grabbed his firm ass and he gasped giving me the perfect chance to put my tounge in his mouth. He tasted of blood and I could feel the muscle in his cheeks holding his face together.

He ran his fingers through my hair and I ran my fingers gently up his spine. He shuddered in pleasure. I ran my hands over his rock hard abs. I pulled away for air. I kept our his pressed tightly together and I kissed down his neck.

He moaned as I gave him light hickeys. I made my way back to his lips and I lightly kissed him and pulled away and looked into his dazed eyes.

I decided to be brave "I love you." I mumbled to him. "I love you to." He said back. After a few minutes of cuddling I popped the question "W-will you be my b-boyfriend?" I studdered like an idiot.

"Yes" he smiled.