The killing

Jeff pov

She can't live to tell this story.

I waited till morning to put my plan into action. I have to go through with it. I have only felt this way about one and I killed him.

I hate falling in love. Every one I have ever cared about has died.....because of me.

*flash back to three years ago*

"Catch me if you can!" Says lost silver.

I run after him trying to get my knife back. He had the most adorable smile plastered on his beautiful face.

I ran after him and his limbs disapeared wich made it easy to take my knife back. But once I bent down to take my knife his arms came back and he yanked me down and he pulled me close and kissed me.

His touch was intoxicating to me. I loved him dearly. He was the only person that could calm me if I was angry.

He never called me a monster like every one else. He said I was like a terrifying teddy bear.

"I walked in at the wrong moment." Ben said and snapped a picture and I chased him around the house and I finally caught him and I smashed his phone.

He was mad at me. "Man I just bought that." Ben whined at me. I laughed and lost pulled me down on the couch with him.

He started to kiss my neck seeing as I was on his lap. We never really cared about who the man in he relationship was. We just loved each other.

That dreaded night I came home from killing and I assumed lost was in bed. I heard russling in the bathroom. And I still wanted to kill so I silently made my way to the bathroom.

It was dark and I made out a small framed male. They walked out and with out thinking I plunged my knife into their chest.

I turned on the light and dread hit me when I saw lost with tears in his eyes as he fell to his knees. I started crying and I fell to my knees beside him and I held him.

"Your gonna be ok. You will be ok. I'm s-so sorry. I love you so much. I thought it was a robber. Baby I'm so sorry I love you." I sobbed and he just said "I forgive you and I love you with all my heart as well." He said soft and weak.

I kisses him and he held my hand as I sobbed. I watched his eyes drain out of life. Once he took his last breath I wailed trying to wake up from this terrible dream.

I shook him and I cryed and I kissed him. I fell alseep clutching his cold dead body.

I woke up the next morning and ben was staring at me as I was covered in losts blood and my eyes were swollen and puff and I was clutching losts dead body. "I k-killed him." I studdered and started to wail.

Ben just hugged me and I cryed into his shoulder. He just held me and told me every thing would be okay.

*end of flash back*.

Oh how I miss my beautiful lost silver. But she could be diffrent. I could tell her when I'm going out and when I coming back. We could make this work.

'No! Stop! You need to kill her! That's how you felt about your beloved lost silver.' My mind screamed. Every thing was so confusing right now.

She's still asleep I need to kill her and free my mind. I silently make my way to her room and I push the door open and it creaks slightly.

I walk over to her bed and hold my knife over her chest. Finally, I plunged it into her chest. Her eyes shot open and she smiles at me. She died.

I jump out the window in search of my next kill.