f o u r t e e n

L I A M

"Clear" I heard my stepdad say before putting the defibulator paddles to Novas chest, shocking her back to life. I let out a breath as her heart began to beat again.

Melissa surprisingly pulled me into a hug and I returned it. Scott did the same as we all let out a breath. Now knowing that Nova was going to be okay.

~

"Kira's mom said something about Nova having potential that could be unlocked by Scotts bite. But what is that potential" Stiles asked. Scott looked utterly confused.

"What if it's like when Peter bit Lydia" Melissa suggested. "Yeah like she needs the bite to activate her power" Scott finished as my step dad walked out of Nova's room.

"How is she" Melissa asked idmediately. "We stitched up her wounds and she seems to be recovering. She's gonna make it" my step dad said.

"Thank God" I muttered, looking at my mate from across the hall. "I'll call you when she wakes up. But Liam, go home"my step dad said sternly, looking at me.

I went to protest but Melissa stopped me. "Nova would want you to. Now go home, get a shower, and some food" Melissa said and I reluctantly nodded.

~

I picked up some flowers on my way back to the hospital, hoping to give them to Nova. When I got there, most of the pack had gathered in the reception room.

What had shocked all of us was Derek and Peters appearance. But I knew that they had only come in hopes as to find out what Nova was.

"Flowers, how cliche" Peter said as I got there. I bit back a growl, making the older wolf chuckle. "Liam, that was very thoughtful of you" Lydia said, glaring at Peter.

"Okay now that we're all here, does anyone have an idea as to what Nova is" Derek asked, slightly annoyed. "Nope" everyone replied.

"Get in touch with your senses. What kind of aura does she give off" Argent said, making the wolves turn to Nova.
"Power. A hell of a lot of it" Malia answered, getting a nod from Scott.

Derek and Peter glanced at each other, making everyone look at them for answers. "A little witch. How lovely" Peter said as he gazed at Nova.

"A witch" Scott asked silently. "Are those even real" Stiles asked in disbelief. "their rare. Not as rare as a true alpha, but rare" Derek replied.

"Great, next we'll be seeing vampires out of a twilight movie" Lydia said, making everyone turn to her and glare slightly.

"So does that mean that shes on the deadpool" I asked, worried for my mate. "If she learns how to use her abilities than yes" Peter replied.

"Great" Scott muttered as Melissa walked over. "Ms.McCall" I said politely, making her smile at me.

"Liam, its Melissa to you. Now can someone tell me what my daughter is" Melissa asked, looking at Scott. "According to Peter and Derek, she's a witch" Scott replied.

~

N O V A

I woke up with a gasp, and I felt a hand on my arm. "Nova breathe, your in the hospital and your safe" Mom said, making me let out a breath.

I laid back down and noticed the pack was in the room, minus Kira. "Why is he here" I asked, pointing at Peter. "It's rude to point Nova" Peter said and I glared at him.

"Hey look" Malia said, pointing at my shoulder. I then remembered Scott biting me. Mom gently pulled the gauze off of it. There wasn't even a scar.

She and Scott looked at the Hales. They looked as shocked as I did. "Why did it heal that fast" Derek asked, looking at where a bite mark used to be.

"No wonder Noshiko said she was powerful. Nova here isn't just a witch. She's a were-witch" Peter said, confusing me.

"What happened while I was out" I asked, gaining a laugh from Lydia. "Peter and Derek came to the conclusion that you were a witch" Lydia replied.

"Great. Just great" I replied. Derek looked at me. "You do realize that you could kill all of us with the wave of a hand right" Peter said bluntly.

"Which you would be pleased with" Stiles replied. I giggled silently. "Just do not get angry" Derek said. "Why" Mom asked concerned. "Because the last time a wolf got a witch angry, he ended up dying of head trauma" Derek replied, leaving all of us with wide eyes.