e l e v e n

N O V A

"Is she awake" I heard Stiles ask as I woke up. "she is now" I heard Derek reply as I rubbed my eyes. I noticed that I was at Deatons, a place I knew that was safe.

"You okay buggy" Liam asked, making me giggle at the new nickname. "I'm fine, I think" I replied, gaining multiple chuckles from the pack. Liam still looked worried so I smiled to assure him that I was okay.

Deaton walked in shortly after and looked me over to make sure I was okay. "You have fifteen stitches from the wound so i'd take it easy for a few days"Deaton said, giving me a stern look.

I nodded as Scott looked me over himself, clearly still worried. "Guys could you give us a minute" Liam asked out of the blue, shocking some of the others. They obliged to Liam's demand and left.

T H I R D

"Nova, we need to talk about what happened in the well" the pack heard Liam say, and they voiced it to the humans who couldn't hear.

"And we need to figure out what's going on between the two of us" Nova continued, making Liam smile slightly.

"When you said it, did you mean it" Liam asked, with his head down. The pack was confused as to what Liam was talking about.

"Would I have said I love you if I didn't mean it" Nova asked afterward.
The pack was beyond shocked at the statement, as Nova and Liam hadn't known each other for that long.  "Well I didn't know if that was you or the wound talking Nova" Liam replied.

"Did you mean it" Nova asked the beta, making him smile softly. "of course I meant it Nova" Liam replied. Lydia and Kira awwed silently at the two.

"Liam" Nova whispered, making Liam concerned. "What bug" Liam asked. She looked up with tears in her eyes. "I'm scared. We almost died tonight Liam" Nova said, concerning the entire pack.

"Aww Nova" Liam whispered before pulling his mate into a hug. He let her cry into his shoulder, his heart breaking as each tear fell. The pack watched from outside, all of them worried for the younger members of the pack.

~

L I A M

I gently placed a sleeping Nova in her bed after Malia practically ordered me to. I covered the scared girl up and walked to the door.

Scott was standing outside, probably wanting to talk. "Stay" Nova whispered from the bed. If it wasn't for my wolf hearing, I wouldn't have heard her.

I froze in my spot, gaining a cheeky smile from the older McCall. "It's fine, just don't make it a habit" Scott whispered and I nodded.

He walked away and gently closed the door behind him. After that I kicked my shoes off and took off my shirt, glad I kept shorts in my lacrosse bag.

I climbed into bed with Nova and she immediately put her arms around me. I smiled slightly before going to sleep myself, praying that Malia wouldn't murder me in my sleep for doing this.

~

N O V A

I woke up with Liam's arm around my waist and mine around his torso. Let me rephrase that last part. Shirtless torso.

I looked across the room and saw mom in the doorway, grinning like a maniac. I was glad she approved of Liam and i, even if technically we weren't going out.

Scott appeared out of nowhere and smiled at me. "Help me. I can't get out of his wolf grip" I whispered, making Scott grin.

He slowly made his way over and pulled Liam's arm off my waist. I quickly got up and out of the bed, gaining a grin from my brother.

"Good luck today and same goes for the pack" I said, making Scott crack a smile as we walked downstairs. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking out the door.

Since Mom had left and dad was working, I decided to make breakfast for Liam and I. I began making an arrangement of breakfast foods, not knowing exactly what Liam liked.

When I was almost finished, Liam made his way downstairs. "Good morning" I said as he sat on the counter. "Good morning" Liam replied, still sleepy.

"Do you want breakfast? I could eat all if this myself" I teased, effectively waking the beta up. "No I want food" he pouted.

"Okay, well then get over here and make a plate. There's enough for seconds anyways" I said, making the beta grin. 'He loves his food, no wonder he works out so much' I thought.

~

"So, what are we doing today" Liam asked after we finished breakfast. I giggled as I climbed on top of the counter.

"I don't know. Making out, making out and making out" I replied as I counted on each finger. "Really" Liam asked as he stood in front of me. "Really" I replied before we kissed.