Australia's Awesome (Matsuoka Rin x Reader)

Dedicated to Anita2718. Enjoy!

<(^.^<) (>^.^)>

Your POV

At the end of July, I was offered to go somewhere really special.

"We're having a one week break, so might as well visit Australia." Rin explained me to as I was drying my hair with a towel. Swimming practice just ended and Rin came up to me.

"Sousuke said he needed to go back home." Rin continued. "I have one more extra flight ticket, if you'd wanna come."

"Alright, sure! I've never been to Australia so why not." I answered.

"Really? This is awesome! I can't wait to show you something in Australia that you only get to see once every few years." Rin mused and I giggled.

*Timeskip* Your POV

"We're here!" Rin called out as we got off the plane. I followed behind Rin and I gasped in awe when I saw Australia in person.

We had arrived in a massive city with lots of buildings or architecture. You could see the Pacific Ocean and there was a huge bridge that bent like an arch.

"Woah!" I exclaimed and Rin chuckled.

"C'mon, let's grab something to eat." Rin grinned and I nodded.

*************************

We had just finished our dinner and now Rin decided to take me to the beach. We were the only ones there and It was so calm with the summer breeze and the scent of the ocean in the air. I felt like I wanted to live in this place forever.

"Here." Rin handed me a water bottle and I gladly took it.

"Thanks." Rin sat next to me as we watched the ocean and the horizon. It was getting late and the sun was setting. The sky filled with shades of orange and red. This was probably my favorite moment in Australia. Getting to see the sunset with Rin next to me.

I let out a yawn.

"Hey don't sleep yet. You haven't seen the best part yet." Rin said and I nodded. Then I was enclosed and I looked up and saw Rin. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me so I was sitting in front of him. Rin put his jacket around the both of us and we cuddled together in the warmth.

"Here comes the best part." Rin cooed in my ears and I blushed furiously. I felt Rin tightening our hug and he nuzzled in my neck.

Suddenly, the sky filled with neon lights and my eyes widened. I'm...I'm seeing...I'M SEEING AN AURORA!

"Rin...it's beautiful!" I beamed and I saw Rin smiling.

"You're beautiful."

My face filled with red just like the sky as I stared into Rin's gaze.

"(y/n)....I really love you." Rin whispered and I saw that he was blushing too.

"Rin...." I was immediately silenced with a rough but passionate kiss as Rin brought me close to him till we were inseparable.

My very first kiss....in a perfect place (Australia).....at the perfect time (with the auroras).....and with the perfect guy.