***SPECIAL: (Tachibana Makoto x Reader) LEMON***

Dedicated to me...because I'm simply love-struck by Makoto (and because I'm bored) xD Enjoy!

<(^.^<) LEMON (>^.^)>

Your POV

Makoto and I had been dating for quite some time now. Our relationship was unbreakable and we never got into any fights. Some say we were a match from heaven, but I think I was just lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

"Happy One Year Anniversary! I love you!" Makoto announced and gave me a kiss with a banquet of flowers in his hand. Every month, Makoto would knock on my door with a present.

"Thanks Makoto! I love you too." I kissed him once again and gave him a big hug. Makoto chuckled and walked to my living room where there was dinner and cake waiting for us.

"Ahh, the cake looks delicious!" Makoto exclaimed and I giggled.

"Thanks, I made it especially for you. It's your favorite!"

We both sat on the couch, holding each other tightly while eating the cake and thinking about how time flew by so fast. I couldn't believe it was already our one year anniversary.

"So every month, we give each other a present. How about since this is a special day, we have to promise each other something that the other person wants with no disagreement," Makoto said and I looked at him.

"Sounds fun! I'll go first," I beamed and pondered. Makoto looked at me intensely and we stared at each other passionately. "Mmmmmm, I can't think of anything. How about you go first."

"Well...I really want to... I don't know if you'd like it, but...I want to...please don't get mad....I've been wanting to do this for a long time..... I WANT TO DO IT WITH YOU!" Makoto's face instantly flustered up and I blushed furiously.

"Makoto...we promised we were gonna go steady..." I looked at him, but I saw his face was serious.

(A/N: I hope you guys know what steady means haha, it means a slow/calm relationship without making out every second or too often)

"I'm sorry I brought that up," Makoto apologized and his face was filled with disappointment.

I giggled. "Well, a promise is a promise right?" Makoto's mouth widened, revealing a lustful smile when he heard me.

Makoto planted a soft kiss on my lips and carried me to my bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and started to nibble my neck as I let out quiet moans. Makoto took off my tank top and pants, leaving me almost naked in front of him. I told him to do the same until he was in his underwear and once he was done, he continued kissing my neck.

"Makoto..."

Then Makoto removed my bra and my face reddened. Makoto took the opportunity and teased me by biting and sucking my right nipple and at the same time, sliding his hands into my panties, playing with my clit.

I moaned at the sensation of his hands touching me and his tongue licking my breasts. I was aroused too much, causing me to get wet quite fast. Makoto chuckled at his now, wet hands and licked it.

He then pulled down my panties revealing my soaked up womanhood. Makoto grinned and bent down as his warm tongue explored my walls causing me to moan even louder. I squirmed at the new and good feeling.

"Ahh...Makoto..." I shifted my head and grabbed onto the sheets of my bed, as Makoto licked fiercely. I was just about to explode, but Makoto instantly stopped and crawled back on top of me.

"Not yet." Makoto winked and I looked at his red face.

I nodded obediently as Makoto resumed back to him kissing my neck, with his "animal" nudging and poking me. Makoto looked at my face and I looked at his. Our faces were both burning and the room was insanely hot.

He bent down and we kissed once again. His tongue begged for entrance and I gave it its wish. Makoto's tongue battled with mine for dominance and his won surely. After what seemed like years, Makoto broke the kiss and we both gasped for air as our saliva dripped on our faces.

"Now?" Makoto politely asked and I nodded. I looked at his boxers and saw the untamed animal trying to escape. He pulled it down revealing his impressive length, causing my heart to beat even faster.

Makoto positioned himself so it was ready to enter as my eyes tightly shut. He tried his best to insert it slowly, but I moaned loudly. Once he was all the way in, he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around him too and felt his sweaty back. Makoto started thrusting slowly as we both groaned and moaned in the night.

"Faster...AH...Makoto..."

The sensation of our coitus and his manhood ripping my walls was both painful and delightful. Every once in awhile, he would pick up his pace, making me dig my nails into his back and moaning powerfully. The whole time, Makoto was giving me butterfly kisses in my neck and licking the tears that streamed down my face. Soon, my walls began to tightened.

"I'm...I'm about to..."

I tried to speak, but was interrupted as Makoto started to grind at full speed. Makoto grunted and pounded me as I screamed for mercy. Then with one last final thrust, we both came in unison. His warm liquid filled me up and we both collapsed on the bed.

Makoto tightened our hug and kissed me as our wild ride came to a stop. The pale moonlight shone across the silent night and I was sad it had all ended.

"I love you, (y/n)," Makoto whispered; his warm breath tickling my skin.

"I love you too...Makoto." I curled up next to him and our foreheads touched. "Promise you'll never leave me?"

"Promise."