Lyin' Lion (Loke/Leo x Reader)

Dedicated to rattatalove. Enjoy!

<(^.^<) (>^.^)>

Your POV

Loke entered the guild hall with 4 girls trailing behind him. "Yo what's up!" Loke called out and everyone turned their attention to him. I let out a big sigh.

"Loke you promised you would stop cheating on girls and only date one person at a time." I said to Loke with a frown, but he ignored my comment.

"Wow you're looking beautiful today, (y/n). Wanna go-"

"No! I'm not falling for that trick again." I rolled my eyes and got up from the table.

"C'mon, but you're the prettiest out of all of my girls!" Loke winked and I shoved him off me.

"Isn't that the line you use for every girl? Forget it, you broke my heart once and I don't need it to be broken again." I stormed out of the guild with a clutching fist.

Who does he think he is? I was the first one Loke ever loved since he joined the guild and the next thing you know, he finds some other dolls to add to his collection. It just makes me so angry!

"What?! But Loke promised me he would take me to dinner!"

"Dinner? He promised he would take me on a one week vacation on a private island!"

"You've all been tricked." I interrupted the two girls and joined their conversation.

"Eww what do you know?" They snickered and I sighed.

"Trust me, Loke is nothing but a freakin liar. I was his very first love and next thing you know, he walks in with two girls dangling on his shoulders."

They looked at me and walked away. Why is love so cruel?

"Hey (y/n)!" I turned around and saw Loke running towards me.

"What do you want?" I mumbled, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I just wanted to make sure you're ok. You can't just walk out of the guild like that! There could be desperate guys that want you!" Loke yelled and I groaned.

"Ughh, desperate guys like you? Just stop following me." I was about to walk off, but Loke grabbed my wrist.

"Why are you acting like this? You have always been nice to me, but now you're just trying to avoid me." Loke looked at me sternly and I grimaced.

"Stop it! Just let go!" I tried to get out of Loke's grasp, but my strength was nothing compared to his.

"You stop it! I thought we were a couple! I thought you loved me!" Loke was now practically screaming and I filled with anger.

"How dare you! I should be the one saying that! I thought you loved me since I was the one who actually cared for you when you first entered the guild! Don't you dare say I no longer love you!"

My breathing began to slow down as I took huge breaths. The nerve of him! Doesn't he know he's the one who's been cheating on me the whole time?!

"I....." Loke began to speak but he was lost with words.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving." Loke released me and I turned my back to him. "I truly did love you..." I whispered.

With that, I walked away leaving Loke alone by the pier.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around me and I flinched. A head was placed on my shoulder and I smelt a familiar scent. Loke.

"I'm...I'm sorry." Loke's breathed to my ear and I saw tears streaming down his face. "I'm so so sorry for leaving you. I truly did love you too."

"Loke..." I turned to face him and wiped the tears off his face. "Please don't cry."

"I'm ashamed of myself! Why do I have to be so attractive!" Loke cursed and I giggled.

"Shhh." I silenced him and wrapped my arms around his waist, cuddling at his warmth. Warm...like a lion.

"Will you forgive me?" Loke asked and he kissed my forehead.

"Only if you promise you won't leave me."

Loke planted a passionate kiss on my lips, as we kissed at the sunset.