Chapter 8 - Saturday Finally (PART 2) Stalkers?.

"Okay, It's on, How do i look?". 

"Great". I joked.

"oh, sorry". She cried.

"it's okay".

"From the looks of it on my side, I think i'll get it". She stated. "Let me slip it off".

After she told me she had gotten it off she took my hand and pulled me towards the check out.

____________________________

AFTER SHE BOUGHT THE DRESS

____________________________

"Let's go get something to eat!". Tessa said dragging me past the Mall crowed and i suddenly smelled the nice warm fresh and Etable food from the food court.

"What do you want?". She asked.  "Well i just had chinease food-..

I was cut off of my talking when she started tapping me on the shoulder over and over.

"What?, Come on what are you doing let's go eat". I demanded.

"Amanda, It's THEM!". She made the word THEM Sound discusted and shamed of the word.

"You mean the boys?". I asked. Why would they be here, Well it is a Saturday but still, It's eveyrwhere we go, What's wrong with: Do yo own thang!.

"Let's just sit as far away at the end of the food court from them as possible, I am so hungry". I quietly screamed.

"Okay hop on". She told me.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and we walked until she said we were at the end.

She sat me down onto a cold metal chair. As i placed my hands safely on the table it was sticky.

"Can you put napkins in front of me it's really sticky". I grossly stated cringing my hands and shrivling them up and wiping them.

"Yeah sure". I heard her rip a napkin out from the napkin desposle and i felt her place the napkins in front of me.

"There". She said.  "What should we get?". I asked.  "Taco's?". She asked.

"Um, Sure".

"Great!. I'll go get them, Be right back. If anyone with a weird voice comes up to you kick um in the balls". She cheered, Then i heard her chair scratch the ground as it wen't back and she walked away.

I started hearing someone walk next to me and stop. "Hey are you gonna get fat and slobby with your dog?". Yep it was Harry. "Why are you guy's always places we are?, Stalker much". I asked looking at where the voice was coming from.

"Aw, Yes we're stalking you!". They joked. "Who would ever want to follow you?, Some slutty bitches?, And one of them want's sympathy for being blind, You deserve to be blind so you don't have to how ugly and fat you and your snotty fat ass sister is-

"SHUT UP!". I screamed...Probable the whole Mall heard. After a while of Mall silents it wen't back to people talking and chewing. "Amanda". Tessa came running. "What are you jerk's doing here-, Tessa, Was cut off by some manly voice saying, "Hello is there a problem?, If your gonna yell please take it outside". I'm pretty sure it was a Mall Cop.  "Um, Sorry sir". Tessa appoligized.

"Yes". Niall agreed.  "We are sorry". He playfully added. I could hear a small laugh escape his mouth.

"Just keep quiet". The Man Demanded. 

I heard walking away and i faced the front of me. "Just go". Tessa demanded.  

"Fine, But i know where your headed next, And there are no Mall Cops or anyone to stop us from fighting, Good day". Louis finished off the fight by his mean stalkerish words. After that, They left.

"Let's just finish lunch and hurry out of here". Tessa demanded. 

"Agreed". I agreed.

____________________________________________________________

I started taking big bites of my taco and ate like the pig everyone claims i am.

_____________________________________________________________

-AT THE PARK-

"About what they said, It's kinda making me un safe, You know". I said.

"They could be watching us right now". I added looking  around even though i can't see.

"Maybe we should go home before they con front us?". I asked.

"Maybe, But we can just go to starbucks and return home". She said. 

"That would be best". I stated.  We did our usual getting out of places routine and we left the park.

After a long walk she said that we had arrived at starbucks, The coffee is amazing and he lotte's were fresh and smelled great.  They have a New (Pumkpin Spice) Flavor for fall that just opened a few days ago that i have been dying to taste.  She walked me in and she talked to the man working at the desk and asked for: A Medium Pumpkin Expresso And a regular Black Coffee.

After standing in line for a few minutes i could smell the coffee's in front of me. "Here". She held out my hand and put the pipping hot expresso in it.  "Ouch!". I quickly flinched with the hot cup in my hand. 

I drank the drink after it cooled down and sipped it like there was no tomorrow, As the flavor drowned my mouth it tasted awesome.

I put my right hand on her shoulder and my left hand around my cup taking sips every second i can.

We walked for a while and i heard her turn the keys in the door.  "Any sight of the harry?, Or any of them?". I asked trying to rush inside the house. "No i don't see them let's hurry inside". She said. 

I could feel the hot sun beating down on me one last time until i got into the shadded house. She shut the door once we got inside and i heard the lock turn. "Is the coffee good?". She asked me as i kept taking big gulps of it as the Pumpkin Spice ran down my throat making me feel relaxed. "Yes, Very much". I replied.

"I can't believe what they did at the Mall, Their so rude and idiotic". Tessa chattered. 

"Tell me about it you should have been there for the whole thing". I snapped. taking a seat on the usual couch i take...Seats..On?....

Anyways i sat there with the warm almost empty cup in my right hand taking various sips, Then the drink was empty which made me sad, Because it was good.. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom that coffees getting through my system and out my rectum". Tessa said as i heard her run up the steps. "Hurry i'm next!". I yelled. The coffee did the same with me.