Chapter 1 ~ Class

I woke up and got out of bed slowly. "Amanda, i picked you out an outfit". Tessa said as i heard the door open. I just couldn't see it.   She described it as a long black halter top with ripped jeans and white sneakers. "Go try it on". She said. She left the room and closed the door.  I slipped the outfit on and called her back in.  "It looks beautiful...If only you could see it".   I got a little disapointed, But who cares.  "Here i got you this". She put some glasses around my eyes. "Sun glasses, Its fall?". I said.  "There...Blind glasses". She said.  "Oh". I replied.   "They just look like sunglasses, But the lenses are dark from this side". She stated.  "oh, Ok". I said.   "Are you ready to go?". She asked.  "Yeah".  i put my arm on her shoulder and i followed her carfully, We left the house.

(AT SCHOOL)

She grabbed my books from my locker and she led me to the class. "I'll be outside of the school, But i'll come back when the class ends. You know the drill". She led me to a seat and sat me down and then left.   "Blindy", Harry whispered into my ear behind me.  "What do you want". I whispered back.  "Oh did you see what ugly outfit Mr.Rodrick was wearing in the hallway before class, Oh yeah that's right. You can't see at all". He said trying to disapoint me but it won't work.  He laughed with his friend and i heard him clap hands with others.  "Whats with the laughing". Mr.Rodrick asked.   The classroom stayed quiet.    "Okay moving on, Who can tell me how to pronounce the word on the board...Hmm..Amanda?". He asked as i heard footsteps next to me.   "Amanda can you pronounce the word on the board?".   The whole class burst out laughing, Some i even heard crying from laughter.  "What's so funny?". He asked.   "Um, Mr.Rodrick, i, I can't see". I said.  "Oh, Did you tell your sister you need glasses, Do you wanna come up to the board?". He said, Acting casual.  The whole class bursted out louder with annoying laughter.  "Class, Hush". He demanded.    "Mr.Rodrick, I'm blind". I screamed.   The whole class got quieter.   "Oh, Oh i forgot i'm sorry".  He apolygized.  Some people in the class started laughing a little bit.  "Shhh Class, Lets continue". He said.  I heard the footsteps walk away from me.    "Blindy, Everyone knows it". Louis whispered into my ear.   I felt sad...I'm blind, So what?.    

After class i walked out carfully.  I stood there, Waiting.  "Amanda". Tessa ran up to me.  "I have to use the bathroom so here". She put my hand on my locker handle. "This is your locker, Don't let go, I'll be back". She said as i heard her leave.   I stood there Looking at nothing in my perspective, But in reality probable looking at teenagers as the passed by.   "Hey where's your guide dog?". Liam asked, Then they all bursted out laughing at his shitty remark.   "Shut up". I said back.   "You really take that tone with us?". Niall asked.  I just stood there letting out a big sigh.  "Oh look, I wonder what would happen if..". Harry tore my hand off of my locker causing me to fall.  "HEY". I screamed. "Oops". He said.  I heard them all walk away....I heard the bell ring and everyone walk to there ways, After a minute everyone was out of the hallway, Well atleast i didn't hear anyone.  I slowly got up putting my hands out leading my way.  I touched a peice of clothing then raised my hand up and felt hair.  "Hey, i'm sorry i was gone for so long, I heard the boys from the bathroom aww". tessa drooled.  "they pushed me on the ground". I stated.  "I really wish they didn't pick on you, There so hot". She said. I put my arms on hers and wen't to the next class.  

(AFTER SCHOOL).