Chapter 7 - Saturday Finally

I woke up from another sleepless night. Then i realized it's Saturday.  the only day of the week without school, Besides sunday. But still, Saturday, I usually relax on sunday. But on Saturday Tessa Takes me to the mall and tells me what looks good on me, We then usually go to the park and she pushes me on the swing. Then we would go to some place like, Starbucks.  I don't think Anyplace has ice cream anymore since it's fall.

But still, The jerks are gonna come from the hole they came from and make our hair rip out and our heads spin.

I heard my door open. "Hey, You're awake, It's saturday so guess what. Let's go to the mall". She said as i heard her walk closer to me. "Okay". I put both hands on each side of the bed pushing off hoping i didn't hit anything. Then Tessa came to the rescue and helped me before i fell.  "Let's get you ready". She said.

She told me to try on a dress. She left the room and i put the dress on.  She described this outfit as A tight at the top, Which is true. it was tight at the top. But loose  at the bottom, Same thing she described, She said there were cherry's on it. "Is the outfit on?". She asked through the closed door of my room.  "I think".

She came back in as i heard the door open. "You look great, You're just missing something". She told me to sit down on the bed as she put stuff on ma feet...Shoes. 

"There pretty red shoes that show the top of your foot, There not high heels though, I would never want you to get hurt". She exclaimed. 

"Thanks".  I replied. I'll put your hair up too. She put three parts of my hair on each side of me, She put a clump of my hair on one side of my shoulder, Then a clump on ther other and then on the back. She was braiding my hair. 

I think she was finished as i felt her put the hair tie in my hair and tighten it so it wouldn't fall out. "There, Your hair looks gorgeous, You're just missing one more thing". She said as i heard her walking in the front of me.  "This". She placed a hair band on the top of my head.  "It matches really well, It's red and white, Like the rest of your outfit, You look amazing".  She said.

I put my hand on her shoulder and before we left the house she put the Special Glasses on my eyes.  And then we were out.

"Oh not the dogs again". I heard Liam say from a far distance.  "Why did a fruit basket dress you up Blindy". I heard Niall say. "There just cherry's". Tessa defended.  "Is it really that bad?". I whispered in Tessa's ear. "No, you look fine you know how they are". She Quickly replied back with a whisper.

We continued to walk and just ignored there stupidness. "Aww, Where ya going". Louis said. "You want a kiss!". They keep joking about that stupid time.

We just kept walking. Which almost led to running.  "Come on boy's, You know what to do". Harry said. "We have to catch the bus, We can't walk we'll be dead before we get to the mall". She said sounding wooried as hell.  "Hey bitches where you going, Come back before we make you". I heard harry scream.  I heard people running towards us. "We have to choice but to run, Come on there's a bus over there hurry". She said. She pulled me with my arm towards the bus stop.  "We're almost there, But their gaining on us!". She screamed. "I can't hold on much longer i'm gonna fall". I screamed back.

After running a while not being captured by them Tessa pushed me into a big vehicle, The bus.  She I heard her come in after me and she grabbed my arm and took me to a seat where she sat with me. "Did we loose um?". I asked worried.  "Yes, there out the window making fists". She replied.

I felt and heard the bus start up and drive away. The noise in the bus was, People talking to other people, People chewing food, Bags being moved around, Pages of books being flipped, The bus on the road, People sipping their drinks, And me and Tessa just sait there waiting, Waiting to be left at the bus stop by the mall.  After a small drive the bus driver said. "Anyone off?". "Us". I heard Tessa say. She grabbed my arms and held my hand taking me towards the exit of the bus.  

"Thanks". She said.  She hopped of the bus and told me to jump. I just and landed safely on the ground.  Then i herad some other people come off the bus as well. And then the bus drove away. 

"Come on". Tessa said. I put my arm on her shoulder once again and we walked off to the mall.  "Were here". She exclaimed as i heard the mall entrance open from her hand.  We walked inside and the noise of people talking and eating and boxes moving around and people drinking and all the noises were even louder then they were on the bus.  "Let's shop first, Then grab a bite to eat, My stomach it aching for food". She said as she walked into the store with me following on her shoulder.  "Mine too!". I replied. 

"We're going into Wet seal". She said.  We walked into wet seal and i heard her at the racks moving clothes.  "Hello, I'm Mandy if you need anything just let me know, Is everything alright". A nice lady said walking up to us.  "Hello, We're fine, But thank you". Tessa replied to the nice lady.  "Okay i'll be at the desk".  "Oh and i love your outfit".  She added.  "She was talking to you Amanda". Tessa said.

"So much stuff here". She said while she continued to look through the clothes as i heard. 

"Come to the dressing room, I found a shirt i like, I don't wanna mess up your outfit". She said pulling my arm excitingly towards the dressing room. 

"It's okay, What she said made me feel nice about my outfit, And me, So i won't change, Find yourself something nice". I replied.  "Thanks". She said. I heard her opened a door to one of the dressing room and she pulled me in it with her.  "Sit on this chair right". She pulled me down onto a small bench for me to wait.  "I'm gonna try the shirt on". She stated.  I heard her put the shirt on and sqeeze into it.  "Its a Hot Pink Sparklie shirt". She stated. "That sounds pretty". I replied. "It looks pretty". She said. Probably both of us wishing I could see it.