Chapter 2 - Walking home

After school i kept my hand holding on her shoulder at all times, We walked out the door and slowly walked down the stairs.  It's like, Living in going to the mat, That old disney movie, Except, I'm not wrestling, Theres no mats involved what so ever.  And i'm not a dude...??..So..Kinda.

I could hear cars, And birds, And dogs, And lawn mowers. I just couldn't see them. I would do anything to be able to see again.  I Wonder what it's like, I really wouldn't know, Because the last time i saw normally was when i was three. And really, How does anyone really remember when they were three.   

"So, How was school?".  Tessa asked.  Someone needed to talk, It was awkwardly silent before that.  "Um, Not the best..".  I replied.  "Sorry". She replied back.   "Are we there yet?". I asked.  "Nope, Not yet". She stated.   "Were almost though". She added.  I wen't along with it and just followed her lead.  

"Hey look who it is, The gaurd dog and the blindy".  I could hear it was Zayn.  "What do you want, Can't you see we don't want to talk to you". Tessa replied.  "Nope, But she can't see at all!!!". Niall screamed.   Everyone laughed, But we just kept walking, Ignoring the pain which was sat apon us.   "Aww i thought you loved us?!!!". Harry said.     "Wha..How..Who..?".  "Britney, Your friend told us". He stated.  "Stupid bitch, I never should have trusted her.  UGH". Tessa replied angry.  "Come give me a kiss". Louis joked i could hear him puckering his lips over and over as the boys followed along.   I could feel tessa was embarresed.  "Let's go!". Tessa demanded.  "Aren't you like a cooger if you like um?". I asked.  "Well..". She replied, Meaning that she had no choice, Age doesn't matter to her.  I could hear tessa sobbing a little, "Let's go inside".  I could hear them laugh.  "Hurry". She demanded.  She started running, Something with my disabillity wasn't good at doing.  

I tried to follow her but she ran to quickly that my hand slipped off her shoulder causing me to fall back.  "OOOOOOO". They all said, And then started laughing.  I could feel Liquid run out of my arm.  And i hit my head pretty hard.  I didn't wanna get up so i just layed there, Tessa will come.  "Amanda". Tessa screamed as she came running back.  "Are you okay?".   

"Well...". i said sarcasticly.  "I'm sorry let's get you inside.

She grabbed my and slowly and pulled me inside.  "Here". She took my and and placed a ice pack in it, She took that and told me to hold it over the cut on my arm.  Sit down.  She put me on the couch.  "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have trusted britney, And i should have pulled you out sooner". She wen't on..