Chapter 5 - Idea Fail, And now i need food

We heard a motorcycle outside. I felt my sister get off the couch as the weight on her side drifted.  "I'll go check it out". She said as i heard her walk away.

I could hear her open the door. "It's harry?. He's riding a black motorcycle?". "I thought i spray painted it?".  I heard harry scream. "Like ma new ride?". 

"I thought it was spray painted?". Tessa screamed back.  What's wrong with those boys?. looks like they have enough money to get themselves a new one?.

"Were like, Rich!".  Harry stated. "We can buy more than one motorcycle. We're not stupid". 

I beg to differ. 

"Well that's good for you!". Tessa said sarcasticaly. 

"HEY STOP!". Tessa screamed.  "What's going on tessa?". I asked.  "Their riding on our lawn, Their ruining our flowers and grass!". Tessa shreacked with anger. Those stupids. I can't believe their ruining the flowers tessa planted for me.  She told me they were pretty, and i should see them.  I don't know what flowers look like?.  She said i can always smell them when they grow. But they haven't grew yet. And it sounds like they won't.

I could hear them laugh, That's how loud they are. I could hear them start to make kissy noises.  Then i heard the motorcycle ride away. 

"Are they gone?". I asked laying back in relief. "Yeah, Those idiots. I can't believe i actually had feelings for them, You know what they deserve to date?.  No one!". She said angerly as i heard glass shadder on the ground.  Reminding me of 'The Accident" that happened causing my disability. 

"Oh, I'm sorry". Tessa appoligized again hugging me.  "Also, The flowers i planted you. There ruined. I'm sorry about that too".

"That's okay, it's not like i was gonna be able to see them anyway".  Sadly.

"How about we eat something?". Tessa asked as i felt her once again get off the couch as the weight by her side drifted up.  

"Sure". I sadly replied. thinking about how i could have smelled those flowers in a month.  But now i have to wait longer as she regrew them for me.  But the seeds cost so much, Plus she never said she would re grow them.  She's probably sick of helping me. she probably wants her own life. She's probably sick of treating me to stuff i cant do and wishes my parents were here so she can go to collage and do the stuff a normal girl would have done, But instead she's here.

"What do you want?". She asked from a far distance. 

"I don't know, I don't want to take up all you're time, So something easy". I simple replied. meaning that she shouldn't worry about me, And she should get some time to her self.

"I don't care how much time it takes, I will help you with anything, Or cook you anything". She wants to do the best for me and make sure that i have it a little easy. She's the only one nice and trust worthy in my life.

"How about....?". I thought, I wanted food, But i didn't know what kind.  So she suggested chinease food. I wish, She would have to go to pick it up and bring it back. So we agreed on it.  "Stay here, I'll be back, If the boy's call you're name or pound on the window or door pretend you're not here". She stated.  "It's not like i have anywhere to go". I sadly replied.  

Then she left the house.

I just sat there, I really don't have anything better to do, What's the point of watching TV When you can't see whats going on?, What's the point of coloring when you can't see where the lines are?, What's the point of going on the internet when you can't see the letters on the key pad?.  

So i just waited for her to come home, The only noise in the house was my own breath.  The only sight in the house, And anywhere, Was darkness.

After fifteen minutes passed by i heard the car pull into the driveway. It was tessa, Hopefully. a few minutes after the car pulled in the key's in the front door as i heard jingled and then i heard them being stuffed inside the lock and twisted. The door popped open as i heard tessa's voice.  "Chinease food for two!". Tessa said in a french accent. I laughed as i heard her walk towards the dining room to set the food on the table.  "Here". She said coming towards me.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me and sat me down on the dining room chair.  I could hear her going through the bag finding food.  "Here you go". I heard a small noise in front of me, I was served, Now i just have to get the food into the magic hole i call. My mouth. 

She slowly grabbed my fork out of my hand and i heard her scoop up chicken and told me to open my mouth, I did, And she placedthe hot spicy chicken in the hole!.  "Hot". I screamed trying to swallow the hot spicy chicken.  "Are you okay?". She asked holding my arms.  

"Yes, I'm fine". I said after swallowing my chicken.  "It's just very hot".

After eating i sat down on the couch.  "How about we chat?". Tessa asked sitting next to me. 

"About what?". I asked tilting my head.

"About, Life, Favorite stuff. Oh yeah, After 16 years with you, I don't really know much about you, We never talked about our favorite stuff to each other, Nows the time". She said trying to get me to spill about my favorite stuff. 

"Okay, Will talk about our favorite stuff!". I said trying to sit up right. 

"Goody!". She replied.  "Maybe we could write it down". She asked as i heard her search through my school bag looking for my note book.  "How am i suppost to write?". I asked her.  "You know i'm?".  

"Right, I know. But i can write down the stuff for you what i like". She answered. 

She patted the note books on our laps and i heard pens being moved around.  "Let's start!".