14

Like I promised guys!! I ried to make this chapter long because I havent written in awhile!!

Hope you guys enjoy!!

Also i might get the names wrong so Ill try to reiterate the charectors and their names in this chapter.

Stay fangtastic bitches...

Also im so fucking sorry that i ha to take down after like twenty minutes of posting it. Apperently wattpa didnt save the rest of chapter so i had to rewrite it and postit again.

Again so sorry if you were in middle of reading it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@FDFBDVCBFGNGFHGFH

Kallie POV

I open my eyes, my vison blurry.

I hear a voice over and over.

"Dont leave me please i love you. I cant live without you."

I feel their tears on my face, my vison clears. I see the face of my brother, Ben. When he sees my eyes open, he gives me a huge hug, burying his face into my shoulder.

I hear leaves rustle, and my body tenses, is Stephen back. I try to push away fro him and take a protective stance. But its is not Stephen that comes through the trees, but Damon with Kyden following close behind him. They rush into the clearing.

They see me, then Their heads snap towards each other, neither makes a move. Then Damon takes a whiff, instantly smelling the blood and his head snaps towards the two dead bodies laying not even five feet from me. He then sees me. The blood has now dried and is caked around my mouth as well as all over my cloths.

His face sofens, he makes a move towards me. I push away from Ben who is still mumbling to himself. I rush forward tears in my eyes as I realize that I have killed innocents again. I rush towards his open arms.

I hear a growl, as I reach Damon. Kyden is standing there, his eyes are completly black, his wolf pushing through. He inches forward.

Damon snarls, his fangs showing. "Leave her alone, shes had enough to deal with today."

I bury my head in his shoulders, feeling him wrap is arms around me. Tight. I hear another growl from Kyden, then the tearing of cloths, then his paws as he runs into the forest. Damon pulls away, and takes my hand, leading me back to the pack house.

jdlkjsgf;dshfljdsjkgdsfjhgdf- LATER

Damon walks me into the bath room, turns on the shower. I follow without saying a word, in shock still. As the shower heats up he comes over to me. He rips off my shirt, the one covered in blood. Leaving me in my black lacy bra. He bends down, un zips my shorts and pulls them down. Now all I have letf on is my matching bra and panties. He stands up his hands running up and down my flat stomach. He doesnt try to make a move just helps. I walk towards the shower that is full on hot. Since we dont have barely anybody heat. I turn around and fing him stripping down to his boxers.

He gets in, and rakes his hands through my hair, taking all the blood out of it. he grabs the barof soap and rubs it all over my body. When he gets to my bra he unclaps it, the he pulls the waist band if my matching panties down. Now i am standing in front if him completly naked.

I teach out and pull his boxers down. Its not fair for him to be cloyhed and me not to be. I needed a distraction. And Damon was a pretty good distraction.

Now that we were both fully undressed he grabbed me, lifted me up. I instictivly wrapped my leggs around his naked waist. Grinding against him, as he kissed me.

Hi hands cupped my breasts as he pushed my up against the shiwer wall. Cracking the mosaic tiles. I felt shards dig into my skin. I didnt care. It felt good, exhilerating.

The water ince hit was now a luke war so with one hand supporting my body, Damon turned the shower off and without breaking the kiss mived us into the bedroom.

He pushe me into the bed, hovering over me.

"Id thought I lost you today."

His eyes held so much emotion; love, sadness, lust, caring.

"Im never letting you go again. I love you." He didnt give me any time to reapond, he kisses me again harder. I felt him enter my core, going slow at first.

"Faster....faster...." i moaned he was more than willing to comply.

His mouth moved from my lips to my collat bone. I could feel his fangs brush my neck. Then sink into my flesh. I let out another moan and sunk my fangs into his neck.

Bloodsharing between vampires was really rare and was very personal. In the vampire world it was nore personal than sex.

He suddenly pushed away. Looking at me with concurn.

"Your blood..... it tastes funny... What did Stephan do to you?"

I look at him tears already brimming in my eyes.

"He injected me with something, it made me go bloodcrazy. I didnt mean to kill those humans. I had no control!!!"

"Shuuush it fine im here." He walke over to his dresser and handed me one if his large tshirts. I pulled it over my naked body. He also but boxers, and was walking back to me.

"Please help me! i dont want to hurt people like last time. I dont want to kill again!" i cried

"Dont worry i wont let anyrhing happen to you." he assured me.

Suddenly the door burst open and kyden. Stormed in.

"Why did you kill those humans?"

I find a sudden interest in my feet. I couldnt face him. Something inside me did not want Kyden to know what i did. I thought he would think differently of me. I dont know why i would are though he rejected me. Damon senced my uncimfort and came to my rescue, he pulled Kyden outside and shut the door.

With my vampire hearing i listened.

"Dint talk to her about the humans, shes upset"

"She should be she jilled innocents!"

"You dont get it, she has a past. A past she would want to forget, you would know because your part of it."

Low blow, i thought but then asked my self why would i cre about Kydrns feelings.

"If it affects my pack i have a right to know."

"Its my place to tell nor would i if i had permission." i heard a griwl of annoyance.

I opened the door.

"But it is my place to tell."

_______________________

DUN DUN DUN DUN

So i had to completly rewrite half ot the chapter because wattpad is a bitch and decided to not publish it and then delete it so hopefully it will this time!!

Whose team are you on?? Damon ir Kyden???

Im already starting next chapter should be up in next day or two!

Hang in there sorry about the inconvience guys..

Bangbang