15

Long time no write!! I'm sorry for the wait but it takes a lot to write these stories and I fuckin suck at it. So here's the long waited for chapter!!

Bang bang
&$&$&$&&$&'jkjhgffhvvb

Kallie pov

I stared at both Damon and Kyden, breathing heavily. I didn't want to remember the past, let alone tell it. I walked back into my bedroom nd sat on the bed.

"It all started after I was turned. "

FLASHBACK.....

"I'm going to teach you how to control your thirst." Damon said.

I had been a vampire for only 2 weeks, living off of bagged blood ever since I had turned. But my vampire body stared to reject it, I started throwing up the blood. I was starving. Damon brought me to a night club, but for the supernatural, specifically vampires. They called it a bloodden. A place where humans willingly let us feed on them, hoping that one day they would be turned by one of their 'clients'. It made me sick. But Damon Sid this would be the best place to start.

He grabbed my arm and led me into a booth, he closed the curtain. A man in his 20s was sitting on a couch wearing nothing but jeans, he had a smirk on his face.

Damon walked me over to him, he moved his neck to the side making showing off his veins in his neck. I could see dots all over his neck where he had been bitten before. I felt my fangs unscathed instinctually. He looked delicious. I could hear his heart pounding. I saw red. I lunged at him and sunk my fangs into him. He gasped.

"Kallie, don't kill him. Take only what you need. " I could barely comprehend what he was saying. I was stuck in a blood haze. I started to grind Against this stranger, he groaned in pleasure. I could hear his heart beat start to slow.

"Kallie you've taken too much. " I didn't care. I wanted more. I felt hands rip me from the guy. I struggled to release myself from his grasp.

"Kallie snap out of it!!!" My vision started to clear. I saw the man on the floor, I did that?! On my god.

I pulled myself from his grasp and ran out of the blood den. I gulped in the fresh air trying to get rid of the scent of blood. I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"At least you didn't kill him. " I turned around and wept in his shoulder.

1 MONTH LATER-BACK TO PRESENT

"I had finally managed the whole, drinking from humans thing. It was still hard for me but I could do it. My system had finally adjusted to being a vampire. I was training everyday with Damon, homing my skills. Learning how to run fast, use my strength and other senses. EVerything went downhill in one day. "

"We all decided to go clubbing one night, sort of like a celebration for learning how to feed properly. We got in our cars and drove off. We went to this club called Ravenous. "

"I've heard of that, wasn't there like a massacre there?" Kyden asked.

"Yah, I'm the murderer....I killed them all, i was just so thirsty. I had gotten separated from the rest of the coven, some werewolf tried to kill me, you know being a vamp and all, we were on his turf. I killed him, and his pack, along with about 100 humans. I sucked them dry and left them there. I was unstoppable. I barely came back. Flipped my humanity off. Left, did so many horrible things. "

Kyden looked at me with sorrow, and rage in his eyes.

"How did you come back?"

"Damon, he saved me. He made me remember who I really was." I took Damon's hand in mine. Kyden growled. I ignored him.

"I never want to be that person ever again in my life. I can't be her again." I felt a tear sliding down my cheek. I wiped it away, inhate shower weakness, especially to the guy that caused me so much pain.

"So what does Stephan have to do with this?" Asked Kyden.

"He injected her with something that makes her become more bloodthirsty And crazy. She has no control. It's starting to wear off but he said he'll be back to give her another dose. Stephan is an old vampire, he is very strong. That's why he want her. She is his child so to say he turned her. His blood runs through her veins. She inherited his power, he wants her to be on his side for god knows what."

"That's not going to happen on my watch. " Kyden storms off slamming the bedroom door in the process.
I look up at Damon and snuggled into his chest. I want to stay in this moment forever.

KYDEn POv

I can't believe what I just heard. My mate a Killer? I won't let anything happen to her. Ever . I will win her back. I will protect her.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.

So I know it was kinda short but I hope to post the next chapter soon which I also hope will be longer!!!

Vote&comment&like!!!!

I'm out biotches

Bangbang