8

Heres another chapter of the book..i like wrote the chapter but then my internet went down and it LOST EVERYTHING!! so i had to try and remeber it all so here it is

Kyden POV

I stare at the caskett that is being hauled into the deep hole. The hole that is my mates grave.

It has been a week since we found the blood in the clearing, since the connection from me and my mate was broken. My wolf has been silent, only whimpering now as we watch the funeral.

'We could of prevented this...Our mate is GONE because of YOU!!' I let a tear slid down my face not caring if anyone saw. Marsha stalks up to me, dressed in a slinky black outfit. She slids her hands up and down my chest.

"Why are crying, it was just that stupid human." Ben's head whipps around, his eys black, showing his wolf has come forward.

" How dare you speack of my sister like that you filthly whore!!" he slaps her, hard, she falls to the groung

"Kyden! Are you going to let Ben do this to your Luna?"

Ben looks at me.. Rage is full on his face

"Uhh yah...Everyone, i forgot to announce that i have found my mate.." i chocked at those words, holding in the tears. "Marsha is now Luna of the Shattered Moon Pack!!"

My wolf growls 'HOW DARE YOU REPLACE OUR MATE WITH THIS SCUM!!"

'We need a luna, she is the right chioce." i reply

The pack loooks at me, surprise on their faces, i give them a fake smile take Marsha's hand and walk away from the cemetary. Away from my lost mate.

****************************************************************

Kallie POV

It has been a few days since I became a vampire. Since i entered this new life. Damon told me that since i technically "died" the mate connected broke. But i could still feel whenever Kyden cheated on me, i would feel a pain in my abdominen.

I had just woken up, and was lookintg out of the window to my new room.

A WEEK BEFOR

"Welcome to your new home." Damon says as we get out off his black audi. I stare at the mansion in front of me. Then look at the acres of forest and yard.

"Why all this yard?" i ask

"So that we can feed without being caught without humans finding out. I will start to train you in the upcoming weeks, for now ull feed off of blood bags. Place to start, and a skill every vampire should know."

I give him a pointed look and walk up ontot he white porch. I take a deep breath and walk through the big wooden door.

PRESENT

I walk towards my new closet, now instead of old sweats, i had a closet full of designer, and cloths that fit me. I slipped on a pair of leggings, accomypied with a neon green sports bra. I slipped a white halter top over that and put my hair up into a sleek ponytail. I walked out the doors, and down the stairs.

As i entered the kitchen i found th twins Harry and Charlie, Jared and his beloved Mary, George, our best tracker, Quill, John, Marko, part of our skills team, and then Damon, who was giving me a sly smirk by the fridg.

I walked over to him, pressing my body against his i opened the refrigerator. I grabbed a bag of blood, I didnt even care what type, to me all the bagged bloods tasted the same, and walked away.

I felt a hand grab at my waist, a smile crept on my face, i reached to where the hand was resting at my waist, then swiftly pulled it backwards.

I heard a cry of pain, and my smile got wider.

"Ill be waiting outside for you, when your ready Damon." I said without turning around.

**********************

Damon made me wait..i was pacing back and forth by the time he arrived

I gave him an angry growl, his head swered to mine.

"Did you just growl at me?" I gave him a look

He stalks up to me, leaving barley any space inbetwen us.

"Lets ge to work."