11

I'm really excited to start the whole revenge thing!! I hipe I do a good job!! if ya have any ideas for future chapters I'm open for suggestions!!

thx bangbang

***************-----

Kydens POV

I was in my office doing paper work when marsha comes crashing in. She looks dishelved, and her arm is hanging limply at her side. Her eyes are frantic.

"Kyden...vampires, I was attacked!!" I get up from my seat to comfort her.

I wrap my arms around her and giver her a reasurring hug. I never really liked marsha, but ever since I made that mistake of announcing she would be my Luna two years ago, I was kinda stuck with her. Since then we have mated, and I marked her about a week ago, after procastinating for the whole 'relationship'.

In fact I could really care less if she was hurt or not. But if there were vampires involved, i need to know.

"Hey its ok, I'm here. Tell me what happened." I command

"I was taking a run, and saw this girl ona motorcyle, she was a vampire. I tackled her, and she hurt me!" she burst into tears "I want her dead Kyden! DEAD!" god this was getting old.

"Let's get you cleaned up" I say and pull her up into my arms. I carry her up the stairs into "our" room. she walks over and pulls on some slutty nightgown. She then turns around, and walks toward me.

She sits on my lap, starting to grind against me. Ever since Kallie, nothing makes me feel nice, but I sure try. I kiss her jawline, then travel down to her neck, right above her breasts. She moans. Her hands grip my sides, my hands roam her chest.

Suddenly down stairs I hear commotion, she whines as I get up and head down the stairs.

"Wait baby for me." I roll my eyes and continue to walk. I hear her rushing to catch up. When she does she wraps her arms around mine.

I walk towards the porch, to all the commotion.

"YOU KILLED HER! MY BABY SISTER!" it sounds like Ben, who could he be yelling to about Kallie? I hear some grunts, and speed up my pase.

"STOP" I hear as I reach the doorway. I see the backside of a girl vampire, with long raven black hair, she's wearing tight black skinny jeans, and a black leather jacket, with motorcycling boots.

Marsha leans up and whispers in my ear.

"That's her. The vampire that beat me up, kill her! Do something." I ignor her and watch the scene infront of me.

"Its me! STOP! I'm Kallie" silence falls. I stare at her, and see her Kallie. My mate. she's back. For the first time in minths my wilf howls with joy.

Ben jumps up and hugs her, crying saying her name over, and over. He then takes a deep breath, and pulls away.

"Your a.....vampire" he says it with distugst, and sadness.

She growls at him, it sends shivers up. my spine. Ben looks up, and sees me. Her stares. She notices and whips around, her eyes widen as she sees me, then sees spots marsha and rage and disgust flash across her face. Her eyes turn a blood red and her fangs come out.

I stare t her for a few moments longer, in shock.

"Kallie?" I stumble out, even though I already know the answer.

She smiles a cruelly, its terrifying. I gulp.

"Hello Kyden, long time no see"

*********†******†_‰¢#@[¿,7$-%--%--#