12

Hey guys thanks for reading it, I'm really having a fun time writing this for y'all!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

<3

bangbang

Kallie POV

Damon and I headed out of the door from our "room", He walked infront of me, as it was to narrow to walk side to side.

I was looking at his nice but, when I got an idea. I jumped on his back. And used my knees to push at his sides.

"GIDDY UP" I hollared kneeing him some more.

"What the fuck?" I laugh

"You own me a piggyback ride, since I won the race." I stated

He sighs "When I thought of a punishment, I had something way different in mind." He gives me a look and starts waving his eyebrows

"Maybe if your a good boy, then that might just hapen." I say and knee him again

"Forward!" I yell in his ears. He groans, and walks forward

Now I like it fast, in more ways than one, and just as we were coming to the stairs I knee him again, this causes him to trip forward. Sending him, as well as me falling down the entire flights of staires.

We lnd in a heap at the bottom, me on the bottom.

"Dammm, I like this position. " he says eyeing me. I stare back at him

"GET YOUR FATASS OFF OF ME!" I yell

"My fatass, if I'm not mistaken it was your fatass that pushed me down the stairs." I groan

"Just gett off."

"You and I both know that you like being on the bottom." I gasp at him then using my vampire strength shove him off.

I hear a groan, and I see him standing over me, he holds up his hand for me to take, I take it. He let's go and I tumble back to the ground, I whip out my leg and he falls over, landing next to me.

We look at eachother, then burst out laughing.

"Cough, cough." We both wip our heads in the direction to where it came from. To our right is a winning table, where not only our coven sits, but as well as Kyden, with a angry blacked eyed scowl, and some of his pack.

"So you prefer being on the bottom?" Sarah says. Way to break the silence.

I groan and stand up, hearing Damon give a light chuckle, I punch him.

"Sorry were laye I say, and take a seat nextto Sarah, Damon takes a seat next to me. This was going to be a long night, hell a long few months.

*********************

Damon and I are in bed, last nignt after we arrived at dinner we talked plans. The vampires were going to train the wrrewolves some techniques that would help them protect them selves against Jeff, and I had to get up in a few to start. I really didn't want to.

My alarm clock goes off, I groan and get out. Damon is still sleeping soundly. I walk over to the dresser and pull off Damons top that I slept in. I am completely naked underneath.

"Well that's a sight to wake up to" I smile and turn around, his eyes widen.

"This better?" I tease, then grap the towel hanging off the dresser and wrap it around my body. I head into the bathroom, and turn the shower faucet on, heat up all the way.

I put the towel down and step in, a few moments later I hear the door open, and the next thing I know Damon is in there with me. I smile.

********†*******

I slip on the black sports shorts and a neon pink sprts bra, along with my running sneakers.

Damon was already outside, only by a few minutes. I put my wet hair into a side braid, and headed down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Kyden making out with Marsha, on the kitchen island. My face wrinkles in disgust. I walk past them, and open the fridge, I pull out a few apositive blood bags, popping one open then and their. Then walk out the door.

I hearsome noise, then see Kyden beside me.

"Hey, sorry bout that back there." he says

"Why should I care?" I look at him. He pauses, and looks at me, I pop open another bag, and start drinking it.

"Why are your fangs really long,?" he asks

"If your fangs are bigger than that means you are stronger, no vampores fangs have been bigger than the lower bottom cheek though." he nods,

"So are you really powerful?"

"I guess, mine and Damons are about the same, mine might be a little longer, we don't k ow why, but they are." I say as we walk into the clearing, I head straight for Damon, not wanting to be with Kyden another second.

Damon sees me, amd holds open his arms, I go into them. I hear a possesive growl that sends shiver up my spine from behind me. I already know its Kyden. Damon homself let's out a hiss, then !!"" his lips to mine. I respond immediatly and kiss him back.

We break apart as more pack members come. Kyden and Damon step up.

"Welcome, today the vempires will start to train us, for what is to come."

"out best fighter, Kallie, will take a group, as will I and Mark, one of our trackers." He nods to Kyden, sgnaling him to split up the groups. I walk over towadrs a corner of the clearing. Wolves come over to me, I groan, I have gotten Marsha.

"What's a weakling like you teaching us.?" I hiss at her, how dare she.

"Today we will work on speed, its no secret that vampores are faster, so do twenty laps, then return here." They all groan,

"MOVE!!" They all scramble away, except for Marsh.

I said get going" I glare at her

"I am Luna of this pack, you will not tell me whatto do!" she responds.

I push her to the groud, she screams.

"Kyden help!" He come running over

"HOW DARE YOU. just because I reje ted you doesn't mean that you can bully my Mate." I gasp, how dare he

I lunge for his throat, he pushes me off. I grap onto his neck and push him onto the floor. We grapple, finally he shifts. A big black wolf is standing in front of me. I hiss. He growls.

He lunges for me, but I'm too fast. He sidesteps aandnd catches me by the arm, with his jaws, blood comes pouring out. I flip him down and hold him down, my fangs inches from his neck. Vampire venom does not kill a werewolf, but it is very toxic, and can sometimes cause paralisis state. I bite down, his body stops and starts twitching.

Marsha rushes over and punches me in the face, I didn't even feel it

I throw my arm back and hit her in the jaw, I hear a crack.

"What a pathetic pack, I just beat your Luna, and Alpha." I walk away, not once looking back.

I hear my nam being called, as I run ito the forest. I need to get away.

I run untlil I hit a stream, I sit beside it.

"Well looky what we have here. I rember you. Do you rember me sweet thing" I whip around and see him. My creator, Jeff.

"You killed me I'm going to kill you." I growl out

"You wish" he says I take a step closer. He doesn't even move.

I lunge out but before I can do so, my body freezes.

"YOU ARE MINE"

-$-$-%*%-%+$('-$7#-%6

CLIFFHANGER

what's going to happen

comment

vote

whose team you on Kyallie or Damille??

<3 y'all

payton