Epilogue: Macy's Models

Author's Note: Yes, I did this for those that wanted to know. Hope that you like it. 

Look at them! Not me! *hides*

************

The Overlooked Project was a success. Several companies were bidding for the use of the images. It was a good thing that Singto knew how to handle businesses because Macy was actually at a loss when she saw the offers coming in from various magazines. Singto had selected three of her images to be in the final project, so she would get a partial commission for her contribution and her name would be professionally attached. Never had she been so thrilled.

During the process, Singto was starting to teach her how to be selective but not obnoxious in choosing the best business option for any project. The one he was currently considering was not offering the most amount of money, but the company's reputation and standard more than made up for the lesser bid. It was also a worldwide company, so that was another added benefit. The more the company had to offer in ways to be exposed was worth more than just the monetary value. She could not ask for a better trainer to get her officially ready for the professional world of photography.

However, Macy was nervous beyond her excitement at getting her name renown. It was coming to the last few stressful weeks of the semester and final projects were due. Only one more month and she could apply for graduation, as long as her department head and the committee accepted her final project. She had been working on the presentation formatting and had what she wanted, but now she just needed the rest of the photos to make the grade.

"Turn your head just a little toward the light, P'Krist."

Macy had found Krist was almost a natural at modeling. He started rather nervously because he didn't know what to expect when he agreed, but had since become a little more relaxed in front of the camera. Macy had been coming over to the flower shop on occasion and snapping candids of him while he was working. Today, Macy had the office to herself and he had agreed to come in and do a session behind the professional cameras before going to make his deliveries this afternoon. His aunt was in the flower shop today, so he was free from customer service duty.

"I feel like an idiot." Krist shifted as she had instructed, which threw the shadows into soft relief on his face, and made his elfin features more prominent. "Why did you want me to do this for you again? I am not that great to look at."

Macy's looked at Krist over the top of the camera, her suspicion confirmed. He really wasn't aware of how sexy he was. Some of the images that she had gotten of him were stunning and would need very little touching, if any. "Are you serious? The first day I saw you I nearly slobbered on my sweater!"

Krist gave her a surprised look as she adjusted the focal length to get the best quality with the new setting. "I also happen to know that P'Sing can't take his eyes off you, sweetheart. He likes what he sees when he sees you."

Singto had been resilient about telling her how things were between them, and she liked her job enough not to press too much. She also liked using the TLR, and he had threatened to take it away from her, and that was one thing she didn't want to happen. Krist, however, might be more forthcoming and didn't have any blackmail material on her.

Krist's heart skipped a beat at hearing Singto's name, and he bit his lip unconsciously, glancing around but never settling anywhere. They had gone to lunch a couple of times in the past week trying to get to know one another, but it had been a few days since he had been able to see Singto, much less contact beyond a phone call or line message because he was working at various venues at odd times of the day. Krist wanted more information, but was almost afraid to ask, but this was one of the closest people that could give him the gossipy information he sought without being too obvious. "Does he really?" He scratched at his nose lightly in nervous embarrassment at the silly question that managed to slip out.