T W E N T Y - E I G H T

I set up my camera and all my other equipment in preparation for the video I was supposed to film with Jonah today. I was currently staying at a hotel until tour started and then I would be on the boys tourbus from then on out.

Jonah and I have surprisingly been fine. When the boys picked me up from the airport, there was some tension, but we have jut gone back to being the regular best friends we were before the whole kissing drama.

Just best friends who have obvious feelings for each other.

After turning on my camera, I sat on my bed and began talking, "Hey guys! So yes, my background is a tad bit different than it usually would be, and that's because I'm obviously in a hotel room. For those who don't follow me on Instagram - which you really should by the way - I'm on a vacation, I guess that's what you would call it.

"Anyways, I know most of you have been curious about the picture that has been going around. Again, if you haven't seen it just go to any fan account and I'm sure you will!" I laughed, causing Jonah whoa as sitting by the camera waiting to join to do the same.

"Today is an explanation video for the leaked photo, and also a mini q and a. But, before we get started, we have a very special guess."

Jonah plopped into gram and nearly sat on me. "This is Jonah Marais, my best friend and part of a famous boy band for those who don't know!"

The video continued for about ten more minutes of Jonah and I taking turns basically explaining the photo and how it happened. We told the truth and nothing but the truth; it was a heat of the moment event and no feelings were involved.

We might have twisted the truth, but at the time no feelings were involved or none that were evident.

We also explained how we are just friends and it will probably remain that way for awhile, which is the honest truth.

After explaining all that is happening and all that was going on, we decided it was about time to move onto the questions. I unlocked my phone to open Twitter and go through the Tweet replies from my previous tweet where I announced what I was doing in today's long awaited video.

"The first question is from Gia. She asked if we would ever think about getting together in the near future." I made sure to only pick questions referring to Jonah and I, since that was what the whole video was about in the first place.

He shook his head with a low chuckle, "No. Like Brin and I have previously said, we are just friends with no feelings involved."

I smiled and nodded, though on the inside it hurt a bit even though I knew he was lying for the video. I don't show it a lot, but I'm pretty sensitive to topics such a these and I wish I could just be honest with my fans and tell them there was something going on between Jonah and I, but I couldn't do that. It would just cause more drama than needed.

Besides, I honestly have no idea what is going on between the two of us. All I know is that ever since our feelings got involved, things have been a hundred times more complicated than they originally were

I handed Jonah my phone and he asked the next question, "How did we meet? This was asked by Alicia."

"It's a really funny and weird story." I shook my head as I laughed. "Basically, Jonah was trying to text Zach because he was making a lot of noise doing... uhm something. But for some odd reason, this dumbass didn't have his own band mates number saved in his phone and ended up texting me."

Jonah nodded, "The funny thing is I didn't know it was this Brin, I just assumed it was some random Brinley. I didn't find out until Ashton took her phone one day when she was drunk filming a video and accidentally exposed her for her true self."

"I knew it was the Jonah due to making the connection when he commented on my post. He's honestly so stupid for not realizing it was me because I followed him back a little after I texted him asking if he was Jonah Marais." I said, doing hand gestures as I was going. "He's honestly so dumb if you think about it."

"Hey, that's just rude." He playfully punched my shoulder, causing me to shake my head.

I'm honestly glad Jonah and I are the same as we used to be. Sure, I would t mind be something more, but for now we're just best friends and I'm completely fine with it.

(a/n) word count; 817
so i really dislike this chapter but i posted yesterday too so at least i didn't take twenty hours to update lmao.