S E V E N T E E N

Today was the day Jonah got in from LA. Sure, when I visited him in LA we spent every second of everyday together, but I still couldn't help but feel nervous about seeing him again. I mean, he's the one who booked a ticket to Kentucky just because I missed him, though he claims he missed me more.

I was currently at the airport waiting for him to walk through the doors so I could hug him again. I know we only spent about three days apart, but in the days we did spend together we grew really close and became even better friends.

It's crazy to think about how we met because he wanted to text Zach to tell him to quiet down when he was doing 'something' with Kay.

And as for Kay, I told her to text me but she never did. I've seen her shady tweets though, and I do know she has an obvious hatred for me. Normally, I would be the one to text the person and try working things out, but in this situation I haven't done anything wrong and want her to be the one to apologize.

I pulled myself from my thoughts to try and look for Jonah. I had gotten him a coffee because I knew he was going to be extremely tired after the long flight, since it is currently 10 am, meaning his flight left around 6am kentucky time, or 3am LA time. It's confusing.

That's when I finally see the cheery brunette emerge from the doors, a suitcase trailing behind him along with a bag slung over his shoulders.

With a huge smile on my face, I ran to him and jumped into his arms, causing him to drop his luggage and stumble to try and not fall on the ground.

"Woah, there, Brin. It's only been three days!" Jonah laughed, gently setting me down and collecting his belonging as we began to walk to my car.

"I know," I danced around, "But that doesn't mean I didn't miss you."

"Well, I guess I missed you too. Can we please get food, though? I'm starving. What are some good places in Kentucky?"

I helped Jonah put his belongings in the trunk of my car before hopping into the drivers seat, waiting for him to get into the passenger seat so we could go get food. "Well, sir hoenah, Kentucky is no LA that's for sure, meaning most 'restaurants' here are fast food places. There's Arby's, McDonalds, Wendy's... Hey! There's a Chipotle?"

"Oh, yes please." He cheered, pulling out his phone and taking a quick picture of me.

"What was that for?" I laughed.

"Just capturing the beauty."

jonahmarais
📍Northern Kentucky

♥️391k | 💬371k | 👥brinfirley jonahmarais; like i said, "just capturing the beauty

jonahmarais; like i said, "just capturing the beauty."

view all 371k comments

user; i'm honestly so happy they're so open about their relationship.😭😍
user; how do you know they're in a relationship?
user; it's so obvious!
brinfirley; just friends:)

brinfirley; i love you sir hoenah!
user; awh they already said the l word to each other
seaveydaniel; 'sir hoenah'? i like that, i might use it for now on
user; she literally just called him a hoe
user; she's obviously joking, calm your tits
user; 😍😭
user; follow me to see my nudes!!

bbyali; so you're the one who stole my best friend:(
ashtonroberts; my* best friend
user; already arguing? i call an unhealthy relationship.
user; they're not arguing tf?😂 you fans are so toxic and stupid sometimes i swear
jonahmarais; whoops?

user; i hate this.

user; so cute!
user; no.

brinfirley

♥️71k | 💬69k | 👥jonahmarais brinfirley; hi! it's totally not jonah on brins phone

brinfirley; hi! it's totally not jonah on brins phone. anyways, i just want to say that jonah marais roth frantzich is by far my favorite human being ever and he is so cute and i love him more than anything in the world. be sure to follow him cus he needs clout 😎

view all 69k comments

jonahmarais; hi, i just wanna say that this is brin and jonah's an asshole:)
user; you're a bitch
user; you are so mean wtf?!
user; okay that's just not okay...
user; brin, i love you sweetie, but what you said actually hurts people
user; you messed up little bitch
*jonahmarais deleted this comment*

user; i honestly don't know why Jonah fucks around with Brin.
user; ikr she's so ugly

user; 😍😍

*brinfirley disabled their comments*

(a/n) word count; 730
idk how i feel about this chapter tbh. i'm also prolly gonna release my zach book soon. it has over thirty chapters pre written so:) and i changed my username:)

and i received a message (perosnally) the other day from someone who reads this story. they noticed that my writing had kinda lessened and isn't like "it used to be". if you're wondering why, it's because my mental state has not been the best. i won't go into details, but just know it's been hard for me to find time or motivation to want to write. but i do still try to get a chapter out everyday. i'm also working on some other books in my draft which is why it takes me a while to get a chapter out.