T W E N T Y - S I X

My plane had finally landed after awhile and I rushed to the baggage claim to collect my belongings. I was certainly nervous to see Jonah, to say the least. But honestly, the excitement of seeing him and all the boys overtook that shaky feeling inside my chest.

I began walking to the area where people could wait for their loved ones and looked for the six familiar head I knew and cared so much about.

It'll be odd to see them, so I've been hesitant with saying much around them since the photo got leaked by some immature drama account - not that they're all terrible. I would say a quick hello here and there, but the longest conversation we've had since was the plans for your after I announced I agreed to join them.

They were certainly excited. I received many Facetime calls - I ignored them all, of course - and repetitive texts and voicemails telling me how excited they were to see me again.

Surprisingly, Jonah was one of them. It's been a bit awkward between us, since our true feelings about each other we're very evident now. But we've somehow seemed to make things work, and I had promised myself that on tour I was going to get our friendship back to how it used to be before we kissed.

"Brin!"A very familiar voice shouted, running up from behind me and jumping onto my back, nearly knocking me down onto the hard floor.

"Zach, you idiot!" Jacks voice shouted as the five other boys approached, "You can't kill her before we even get to see her again."

"You're stupid sometimes." Even laughed, shaking his head before pulling me into a tight hug. "I've missed you bb."

I chuckled, dropping my bags in order to hug my best friend - apart from Jonah - back, "I've missed you too, bb."

"Awe," Corbyn held his clasped hands under his chin and swayed back and forth, "Now isn't this just the cutest reunion ever!"

I pulled away from Eben and walked over to Corbyn, giving him a quickly slap on the shoulder before pulling him into a hug. "You're so stupid, and I really hope you know that."

"You remind him everyday!" Daniel shook his head, giving me a quick side hug before picking up one of my bags.

Unfortunately, Daniel and I have never been very close. We're more like acquaintances, though we do talk outside of group chats sometimes, when one of us need information about one of the boys or has something to tell them about the boys.

He's also has always seemed to have a tad bit of hostility towards me, and I can never seem to wrap my finger around the reason why.

Finally, Jonah approached me with a gentle smile, quickly leaning down to give me a long, meaningful hug. "I've missed you lots, Brinley. You don't understand how hard it's been staying with these five idiots who constantly talk about missing you or pestering me with questions about you."

I laughed and messed up his hair before he got the chance to stand back up. "I've missed you too!"

It wasn't as awkward of a meeting as I had expected. If I'm being honest, I for some reason believed he was going to just ignore me until we got on the bus and had a little privacy to where we would be able to talk in piece without getting interrupted or watched by one of the boys.

Though, now that I think about it that doesn't make much sense due to the fact that there would be many more people on the tour bus.

But in all reality, I really have missed these guys. They were like the piece of my life that I've been missing and have always needed. Sure, I have Ali and Ashton and love them with almost all of my heart, but I always knew there were more people or just something in general out there that was missing.

And when I finally found those missing people, it's like my life had opened up to new possibilities, as cheesy as it may sound. Those possibilities being new friendships, meeting knew people, and an excuse to move out to LA finally.

And a possibility for a chance at actually love.

brinfirley

♥️697k | 💬none | 👥nonebrinfirley; hi guys! i wanna announce that I won't be very active on social media's for awhile, including Youtube:( I will be back, but I'm currently on a "vacation" (i'm not really allowed to say mix a bout it, sorry:/)

brinfirley; hi guys! i wanna announce that I won't be very active on social media's for awhile, including Youtube:( I will be back, but I'm currently on a "vacation" (i'm not really allowed to say mix a bout it, sorry:/). My explanation video (featuring Jonah) will also be our later in today or tomorrow! i'm not entirely sure but I promise you it IS coming soon. Thank you guys so much for understanding, I appreciate and love you all so much.
🖤🖤

comments have been disabled for this post

(a/n) word count; 809
don't worry, i'm not making it to where daniel has this massive crush on brin. i honestly hate when books do that so why would i include something i hate in my book lol?😂🤷🏼‍♀️

and yes, i will be making a whole separate chapter one what is said in brins video soon! i think it'll be the next chapter:)