Ep.5

Imagine:

Roc had been out all this week. It seemed like as soon as he got home one of his "boys" called him back out of the house. You just wanted to know where he was. You were never the type of girlfriend to keep your man tied down. But you weren't gonna get played either. You had to put your foot down that night when he came back through the house.

You: Roc can we talk?

Roc: *opens fridge* Yeah babe. What's up?

You: Why have I only seen you a few times this week?

Roc: I'm a busy man. You missed me or something? ;)

You: -.- All jokes aside. Where have you been "busy" at all this week?

Roc: I was hanging with Ray.

You: Ray has been with Prod in Philly all week. Why are you lying?

He didn't reply. He pulled out a jug of juice from the fridge and chugged it down. You snatched it from him and waited for him to look at you.

Roc: What the hell?!

You: WELL? Where have you been?

Roc: Chilling! Why are you all up on me? I'm never sweating you am I?

You punched him in the middle of his chest and walked off frustratedly. Roc stood in place trying to calm himself down from the blow he just received. In his mind he was fighting not to get you and put you through a wall. So he sat in the kitchen until he cooled off. In the middle of you packing his clothes up in your bedroom, he stormed in.

Roc: Why are you packing my clothes?!

You: I'm not living with a cheater. Plus IM not gonna be the one leaving!

Roc: CHEATER?!

You: Don't play dumb ass with me!

You flipped the luggage case off the bed onto the floor and picked up another empty case to fill up with more clothes. Roc grew from more than just pissed. He picked up the suitcase and threw it against the wall and snatched you onto the bed.

You: GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!

Roc: You think I'm cheating on you?!

You: *whispers in tears* If you weren't why did you lie to me?

You could feel his hands pinching your wrist together as he held you against the bed. The pain made you cringe aside from looking into those angry eyes he had that intimidated you.

Roc: *smirks* I love seeing you scared. The way you looked scared when I threw that suitcase. The way I threw your ass onto this bed. I love it.

The tears from your eyes flowed at the thought of him cheating on you. You had been together for almost a year and everything had been going fine before he became so wanted by girls by being in MB. Roc's coincided smirk turned into a frown as you began to cry into your shoulder. Thinking of himself as a player didn't seem as important as keeping you.

Roc: *kisses face* Baby please...

You: Why would you sneak around like this? How could you just lie to me?

Roc: ....

You: Please let me up.

Roc slowly released you from his grip before you sat up to wipe your tears. You looked up at his sympathetic face and spoke the words that would truly kill him.

You: Im done.

His jaw dropped as you got up and walked out of the bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------

Part 2?

Login with Facebook or Twitter to vote, comment, and rate!