Ep.8

It was a friday night. You and Roc would always play silly games on Fridays. Today was Truth Or Dare. Being a dare devil, Roc was in love with this game. You two were sat in the living room on the carpet.

You : So baby, do you want to go first?

Roc : Sure!

You : Truth or-

Roc : DARE !

You : Damn I didn't even finish my sentence! Alright.. I dare you too.. uhm...

You stay there thinking about what you should make Roc do until you catch him staring at his phone. Not only was he staring, but his breathing was heavy.

You : Wait.. what are you looking at?

Roc : N-nothing..

You got up, took his phone and saw what he was looking at. It was a naked picture of his ex Ki'loni.

Roc : Look it's not what it looks like, baby I know your mad I can tell. Look she just sent it to me and I- uhm.. there's nothing going on I promise you!

Roc reached out for your arm. At this point you were walking away from him

Roc :Can I at least get my phone back?

You : You can't be fucking serious.

You dropped his phone on the floor and ran into the room. Roc's words alone couldn't fix this problem.

-2 hours later-

Your fingers tip-toed from Rocs stomach up to his chest. His chest rose and fell as he let out heavy breaths.

"I'm glad I got you back." He whispered to you.

As you looked up you could see his eyes staring down to your chest. You held 2 fingers up to your eyes in a gesture that told him to look you in the face.

"Sorry." He laughed.

You placed your head on his chest and began to get quiet. It put a awkward feeling in the air. The both of you just finished making up. Knowing you didn't really want to forgive him, you enjoyed what he just finished doing to you for the last couple hours.

"Roc?" You sighed.

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to bring this up right after we made up. But what made you feel it was ok to talk to your ex? What the hell were you thinking?!"

His eyes closed as he thought of a way to explain his actions. As you waited for his answer he ran his fingers through your hair.

"I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking at all, and I really regret it :/"

Doubting him you looked at his face. But after reading it you could tell how upset he was about it. You didn't respond.

"You think I'm lying don't you?" He groaned upset.

"I believe you. But can I ask you something else?"

"Go ahead." Roc responded sitting up on his elbows.

You sat up and moved onto his lap. Roc's arms wrapped around you as you took a deep breath.

"Come on and ask me." He said kissing your naked shoulder.

"Was she....?" You began.

"Was she what?" He asked.

"Was she better than me?" You whispered.

His mouth dropped a little. After he failed to reply as fast as you wanted, you didn't want to know.

"I wouldn't know." Roc quickly said sensing the bad vibe you gave off to him.

You attempted to get off of his lap, but his arms held you firmly.

"Besides Kiloni, there was this one girl. She was so beautiful. I remember it was my first time. We were in my parents' house." Roc went on.

"Are you serious!? You brought me to your paren-" You snapped.

Roc placed his finger over your mouth.

"Don't interrupt me ._. Now back to what I was saying.. We were in my parents house. I remember her being so scared. It was her first time too. She eventually trusted me enough to make love with me. After we were halfway finished, she looked up into my eyes while I was inside of her...She whispered 'I love you' against my lips....That moment on I knew she'd be my first and my last." Roc sighed staring at the wall.

"Roc.."

"Yeah baby?"

"Was I your first time?"

He laughed embarrassedly as he leaned his forehead on your arm.

"That's all you had to tell me." You smirked.

Co Written By: @IGotLove4You