Ep.7

"Birthday. It's ya birthday." Roc hummed as he walked back and forth through the kitchen.

You walked in and saw Roc buttnaked in front of the stove wearing just an apron. Instantly, you tried to sneak back out without being noticed.

"I seeee you Rae!" He squealed stirring a pot up.

You slowly peeped your head back in the doorway smiling. Roc shook his butt side to side for you. All you could do was laugh awkwardly.

"Um......Roc wtf are you doing in my kitchen naked?"

"Nia you should really quit asking as if you don't like it -.-"

He turned around licking some of his homemade icing from a wooden spoon. It turned his tongue blue after he finished.

"You wanna lick too?" Roc smirked.

"I'm good. Can't have my lips turning a different color. Me and the girls were gonna go out tonight to celebrate my big day :D" You hoped it would be alright with Roc.

"Oh.." He turned around.

"Don't say it like that ._."

"I was just thinking this year would be different. Maybe that we could spend the whole day together. But, if you wanna hang out with your friends then have fun. I'll be fine :)" He lied.

There was a long silence up until you replied.....

"OKAY! Thanks Roc! See you tonight when I get back!!!"

You left the kitchen with a wide smile on your face. After getting dressed and ready you came back in the kitchen wearing a black backless dress with sequins scattered around the waist. Roc still stood in front of the stove working on your birthday cake with a straight face this time.

"How is this baby?" You asked him spinning in one place.

"Fine -_-" Roc mumbled without even turning around.

"LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!" You yelled laughing.

Roc slowly turned around holding a plastic knife. His eye twitched as he looked at you. Then he whispered,

"Who- WHO...are you yelling at?"

"Roc I was kidding ;.;"

"It must be nice to kid, to laugh. I can't laugh anymore. Wanna know why? IM SLAVING OVER THIS STOVE MAKING YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE, NAKED. But no. NO! You want to party with friends. Not with ME. Is Roc no fun? Is he no fun?!" He screamed.

Next thing you knew Roc was throwing your keys in a boiling batch of water.

"O__O Wtf is up with you?!" You whispered backing away.

">;) Your not leaving this house until I give you your PRESENT!" Roc smiled ripping off his apron.

"O_O" was your only reaction to seeing his naked body.

Roc picked up his bowl of icing.

"Get over here and put this on my nipples! -__-"