Ep.4

(This is R-Rated so if you can handle it stop here)

Imagine:

You were sitting in the bathtub with tiki candles lit around you. The bubbles in the water were up to your neck while rose petals floated around you in the water. Roc walked in and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi tub.

Roc: You look so relaxed.

You: *squeaky voice* I am! :)

Roc: How about I get you something to drink with your bath?

You: If you want to, I won't stop you.

You shot a side smile at him before he began to laugh. He got up and returned with a tall glass of champagne. You sipped from it having Roc sit it on the sink top. He sat beside you again and glided his fingers through the steamy water. You reached up and laced his fingers with yours. The heat from your bodies was visible in the air.

Roc: *hesitates* I have a question..

You: What?

Roc: Can I come in with you?

You: Yes.

You may have answered with a simple yes but in your mind you were screaming. Imagining it wouldn't compare to it actually happening and you knew it. Roc stood up and tried to undo his belt in the dim candlelit room. The sound of his pants finally hitting the marble floor made your heart race. Roc lifted off his shirt and lastly pulled off his drawers in a slow swift motion. The heart in your chest got louder and louder. Roc grabbed your hand and stood you up in the water, then stepped in.

Roc: This water feels hella good doesn't it?

You: *smiles* Tell me about it.

Roc's eyes followed the beads of water racing to your waist down the both of your thighs. His tongue slowly pulled across his bottom lip showing he was anxious to get to you.

You: Sit down.

Roc layed in the water propping his back against the tubs wall. Nervously, you sat ontop of him facing away from him. He wrapped one of his arms around your torso and leaned his mouth towards your ear.

Roc: Why are you shaking?

You: No matter how many times were together you still end up making me nervous.

Roc: *kisses neck* Don't be nervous..We'll take it step by step to relax you.

His hands ran up and down your arms while he licked the corner of your jaw slowly. You exhaled deeply feeling the tickling sensation travel back and forth on your neck. A moan escaped from your mouth after feeling his hands move up and cuff your chest.

Roc: *whispers* Your so perfect it's intimidating.

You couldn't reply feeling Rocs fingertips run over your nipples. He knew your every button and he was willing to push them all.

Roc: Do you love that?

You: *breathlessly* Yessss!

Roc: Turn around for me and I'll give you something else you'll love.

You turned around and sat your bare sweet spot ontop of his "friend" underwater. Roc moaned deeply at the sensation as well as you. His lips wrapped around yours roughly.

Roc: Y/N? Are you still nervous?

You: *kisses him* Not anymore.

Roc: Good because I'm about to head straight to the action if that's alright ;)

He spread your thighs apart seductively and started off into you.