Chapter 6- Rage

OHMYGLOB forgive me its so different from before asdfjklasdfkald

******

"You feeling okay?" Chi spoke up as I ran back towards the academy, hoping to find Naruto there. I had been pretty quiet for a while, and I was sure that Sasuke was out of the ropes by now.

"Where is that idiot?" I growled, trying to subtly change the subject. Chi wasn't having it.

"There are worse things than being a freak, you know."

Irritation flashed through me.

"What, like being you?"

I felt a flash of hurt in our bond, but a more powerful wave of unadulterated anger.

"Say what you want, but at least I'm okay with who I am. Can you say the same about yourself?" She snapped. I fell silent again, knowing she was right.

"Sorry," I muttered before picking up my pace, feeling my anger point towards Naruto now. This punk just had to go off on his own little diabolical plan all because of Sakura. I still didn't see what he saw in her.

I finally dashed into the school grounds to find Sakura standing alone, staring at a certain direction. I stopped running and she noticed me. Her cheeks were a little flushed, her green eyes wide. That soon changed when she saw my face, a little fear entering her eyes.

"Hmph. What are you doing here?" she said condescendingly. I glared at her. I really am not liking her right now.

"This is why I only like her in Shippuden. She's a total snob when they're younger," I said, my eyebrow twitching.

"Aren't you supposed to be looking for blondie anyway?" Chi said. I nodded, ignoring Sakura and walking right past her.

"Hey, I was talking to you!"

Chi snorted.

There was a set of stairs leading up to a public building that I had definitely seen before. I'm sure Naruto was in there, being reckless as ever. I climbed up the stairs, immediately spotting him and Sasuke facing each other. He got here faster than me. I cursed.

"How did you get untied?!" Naruto said, his blue eyes wide with disbelief. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't that hard, dobe. Simple escape jutsu," he said, smirking confidently. What a liar.

"Naruto, let's go back to the classroom now." I spoke up and Sasuke turned slowly to look at me. I avoided his gaze.

"Miki, I have to defeat him first!" I glared at him harshly, probably more than I should've because he then quickly agreed. He started walking towards me until he froze, clutching at his stomach.

"Oh, man, that hurts!" He moaned and he was suddenly back in the building, his pained cries fading slowly. I rubbed my temple, a headache tightening the base of my neck.

Sighing, I turned to go back by myself.

"Let's head back together." I heard him speak up behind me, and I turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, pinkie down there might get a little jealous. Plus, she thinks you're mad in love with her right now. I don't need her on my butt about it."

"It's not my fault she thinks that. And I don't really care since girls tend to think however they want, even if it's insane."

"I feel like you might be talking a little about me there."

"This might also apply to you."

"Screw you, Uchiha."