Chapter 3- Sexy People Shouldn't Be Alone

******************

A/N

hey, guys!!!! Well, whoever's there.

This is my third chapter! Wooooo!!!! I hope you guys like it! Comment, like, fan? The basics. Mostly, comment. I would really like some help on certain stuff. It would be muchly appreciated, y'all! ;) here's the story!!

******

LOLL so I might have gone a little farther than just editing and changed like the entire way this chapter went, sorry not sorry. Enjoy. 

************************

"I hate mornings."

 I groaned as my ears were attacked with loud sounds of people's laughter and  the bustling movements of people walking and moving past the window in the room, the sunlight directly on my face. 

My body shot up like a dart, my hands curled in the bed sheets beneath me. 

Wait. I was still here? 

Noticing my clothes weren't baggy like they should be and my wallpaper looked decent, I definitely was in the same situation as before.  I felt nervous at how long this supposed dream might last, but I also felt more than a little relieved. I rolled out of bed, pulling on the clothes I had taken off last night. I glanced out the window and almost screamed.

There was a blonde-haired kid looking straight at me through the window across from mine, his eyes bright blue and his smile mischievous. He waved enthusiastically at me, and I quickly yanked the curtains closed, startled. Who the hell was that? I felt something bugging me at the back of my mind; the kid looked kind of familiar for a second there. I shrugged it off, slipping my shoes on and heading to the bathroom in the apartment to make myself look more presentable. 

"Who could be so freaking cheerful in the morning anyway?" I muttered as I fixed my hair, wondering why it was I kept thinking about where I'd seen that kid before.  I yanked my mask up over my face, breathing through it softly. Looking in the mirror, I glanced at my completely black attire, a black tank and black shorts, with black fishnet leggings and black combat boots topping it off. 

So I had a thing for the color black. It matched my personality. And at least I'd always be ready for my own funeral. 

"What do they even have for breakfast around here?" I questioned curiously, rubbing my hands together to keep them warm. I felt my stomach rumble in complaint and I whined, looking at the empty cabinets in the kitchen. Maybe they had some noodles in the stores I'd seen outside the window. 

Suddenly, there was a quiet but insistent knock at the door. Ah, maybe it was that Anbu that escorted me yesterday. I quickly pasted a wide smile on my face as I opened the door. Seeing who was on the other side, my face twisted into an annoyed expression. 

It was Sasuke. 

He was unfazed at my unwelcoming expression, glancing over my attire for a second. Maybe he was calculating how much emo vibes he was getting from me so he could possibly invite me to his grow-mushrooms-in-a-corner club. I would laugh except I was pretty hungry, and hungry me is an irritated me. 

"What do you want, Uchiha?" I said, wanting him to just go away.

"Aren't you going to the academy?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow. Was he here to escort me or something?

"I am aware. That's kind of why I'm up and about to have breakfast. Oh wait. I was about to have breakfast, until you decided to interrupt my peaceful morning!" I snapped at him.